main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who dreams in color?

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by heavygear6, Jan 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike_Mothma

Mike_Mothma Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2001
    To Darth Gleng from the first page:

WOW! I can't believe that you also have that awful teeth dream! I have been haunted for years by that dream: my teeth keep falling out, and I keep trying to put them back in. But they keep falling out anyways!

I wonder what the heck that means?

2. Waning Drill

Waning Drill Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 30, 1999
    I had a dream where I fell into Hell once. It was pretty vivid; I guess that's what you get for reading Dante's Inferno.

3. heavygear6

heavygear6 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 11, 2001
    I used to dream that my pillow would float, and I'd wake up hovering above my house. I'd grab onto the pillow real tight, but it would just squeeze out of the case, and I'd be free falling. I wouldn't wake up though, I'd slow up before impact, and land softly.

Weird........

Edit:
    speeling

4. The-Cow-Goes-Moo

The-Cow-Goes-Moo Jedi Master star 4

Jun 26, 2001
    I usually dream in inverted black and white with some red here and there. Although, I sometimes dream in full colour.

5. GoldenVeila

GoldenVeila Jedi Master star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I think I read somewhere that when you dream about your teeth falling out it means you have been worrying about your appearance lately. *shrugs* I had a dream like that, once I think.

6. Gonzonaut

Gonzonaut Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 28, 2000
    I have the good fortune (so I consider it) to hardly ever have my slumber interrupted by dreams. When I do dream, it is in color, and generally very vivid.

7. AquaRose

AquaRose Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 6, 2001
    Whenever I dream it is always fully colored and either involves Luke Skywalker, Gene Starwind or my friends here at home...
    Most of the time I wake up right when I get captured *sigh*

8. Darth_Iquitous

Darth_Iquitous Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 9, 2001
    I usually dream in color...sometimes I don't even know it is a dream it is so realistic. Sometimes the dreams are so colorful and real it's downright freaky.

9. heavygear6

Jul 11, 2001
    I can't sleep lately. Wich is odd fro me cause I'm a marathon sleeper. And I'm not dreaming much lately either.

Maybe its a stress issue....

10. Nomi Jade

Nomi Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    Well, I know I dream in color because I know the sweet tarts I stole from Orlando Bloom in the jeep were blue!

Don't ask. Just don't.

11. heavygear6

Jul 11, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.