main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who else is pissed off with every char. except Kyp?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Kyptonite2, Nov 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyptonite2

Kyptonite2 Jedi Youngling

Nov 4, 2001
    I sure am.

2. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    Well Kyps Ok now but when he destroyed Cardia...I hated him!

3. LanceJade

LanceJade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 26, 2001
    I'm not. There aren't really any character's that I hate. Kyp is just another angle to take on the force (until its proved he's wrong).

4. Veng_Commando

Veng_Commando Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 26, 2001
    What? I am pissed off at kype, except anyone else. I'm sure others will agree. before you bight my head off, tell me, why are you pissed at everyone?

5. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    It seems rather foolish since it's revealed in Star By Star Luke has been designing weapons/formulating rebellions instead of just "hanging back" like everyone was accusing him of...

Except me who pointed out in Ruin he seemed to be planning something already in his dispatching Jedi and in Vector near single handidly destroyed the Vong forward fleet

6. ReaperFett

ReaperFett Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 9, 1999
    he was still hanging back, IMO

SBS SPOILERS

Kyp was in the thick of it, and created the Force Torpedo, then used by Luke. You telling me he needed to hide out to do that?

SPOILERS END

7. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Yeah, I'm pissed. Kyp is the only one acting 'normal'.

8. dragonmaster

dragonmaster Jedi Youngling

Nov 7, 2001
    The one I'm most pissed with is Jacen, most notibly for stopping Anakin from using Centerpoint Station. Using Centerpoint would not have been an act of agression, but one of defense, as a planet was already under seige that would have been saved. So, not only was the enemy fleet not completely destroyed, Jacen caused the New Republic to lose the assisstance of the Hapens.

9. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    [face_plain] are you Durron001 you seem an awfull lot alike?

10. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    I like Kyp and wish he had a more prominent role in SbS, but I cant say that Im pissed with EVERY character except him. I'm loving Jaina now, and Im glad the old Han is slowly returning, although...

Oh, and just for laughs here a few characters I AM pissed off with :

1)Luke
    2)Jacen
    3)Tahiri
    4)Zekk

11. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    nah exar, there are more Kyp fans out there that act like Durron001 than you think. Unfortunately, those of us Kyp fans who do behave ourselves hardly ever get the same sort of attention, albiet negative, as the Durron001 type people. I guess people really do love to argue with them ;)

Jae Angel

12. JediJSolo

JediJSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    I?m really indifferent to Kyp, now that he is starting to accept the fact that he is Luke?s subordinate. In Rebirth he was an evil Jedi who had begun to believe that he had a personal vendetta against the Vong. Now that he is acting like the war is about the Galaxy vs. the Vong, and has begun to abandon his vigilantism, he seems to be a more likeable character. I still think that he needs to learn a few things about what it means to be a true Jedi, but he isn?t half as bad as he was before.

Dvader316, if your top two most disliked characters in the NJO are Luke and Jacen, I?m pretty sure that if something doesn?t change your mind, you are not going to be liking the future of the NJO.

13. DVader316

DVader316 Jedi Knight star 7

Feb 18, 2000
    JediSolo :

Let me clarify. I dont dislike Luke, he has always been one of my favorite characters, I just dont like his passive approach to the war while the Jedi and others around him are dying. But, without revealing SbS spoilers, I must say that my opinion of his actions have indeed changed.

14. JediStryker

JediStryker Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 5, 2000
    I don't like Kyp, and I am happy to see that it appears that he is being made into a villain. (Just my opinion, I suppose, but it sure seems like it's obvious to me.)

He has always rubbed me the wrong way; and I don't see it getting any better. He kills without remorse, he uses the Force with no regard for it's true purpose, he doesn't care what anyone else thinks as long as he feels okay with what he's doing...it's just not the way I see a Jedi acting.

15. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    thats enough for me i sincerly aplogies to kyptonite.

16. suncrusherX

suncrusherX Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2001
    Kyp is the only jedi this side of anakin solo that fully embodies what it means to be a jedi. I'm not neccesarily pissed off with the other characters, just the author's condescending attitude.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.