main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Who (females) is willing to go with HawkNC as his date to the Yr 12 Formal?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    ...If I ever meet even one of you people IRL, you're gonna have a lot of explaining to do about a lot of things. Frankly, I'm confused. :D

2. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    On that note of confusion (which is great and stimulating) I thought I would hock this baby back up.

Are you any closer to finding a Formal partner Hawk?

All we 'Peninsula' boys (and girls!) are having our formal in 17 days, and it sort of got me thinking if you have had any luck old chap!

Oh, and be careful what you wished for. Reign finally met some of us, and now he is mentally scarred from the experience!

Ah, 'tis time for me ot bid Adieu!

Your favourite father of VicFF,

Protégé of Thrawn.

3. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Freakin'...I thought I'd killed this thread. :p

Actually, yes, I am significantly closer to finding a date to my formal. Of course, that doesn't prevent any other young ladies in this board from making an offer that I can't refuse... ;)

4. JEDIPAULAW

JEDIPAULAW Jedi Knight star 5

Dec 7, 2000
    I'll be your date <I'll cum dressed in my Princess Leia dress ;) and hair in those headphone buns ;)>

5. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Okay, now I know why you were banished to Queensland. :p

6. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    Lol... Sorry but I had a bit of a flash back to the Cinima afew years back

"Jar Jar Why were you banished?"
    "Its a long o otello but to cut it short messa make one or twoy few axidentas and swash boss nasses hablabour and..."

Well lets see that in real time

"Jedi Paul why were you Banished"
    "Well its a long story but i cross dressed and went out with the city rep."

8-}

7. slaveone_2

slaveone_2 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 1, 2001
    Glad to see this was upped.

I've got my partner, how about you Hawk? ;)

8. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Tentative yes, but plans are not finalised yet.

So, you've got a partner, eh Slavey? I knew that catalogue I gave you would come in handy. :p

9. slaveone_2

Jul 1, 2001
    Take a guess at who it is ;)

10. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Yes , I'm always benevolent :D, so Slavey what time do I meet you ;)

11. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Hehe, good call by JP there. ;)

Okay, I give up...alright, I have ideas, but I don't want to embarrass myself. Who is it?

12. slaveone_2

Jul 1, 2001
    JP, sadly enough, that line never seems to scare me anymore.
    Want to see my slave leia costume?

13. Granola

Granola Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 11, 2001
    Yr. 12 formal. Yah, what is that. A prom? A wedding? A plane or a bird of some sort? I am confused. Someone fill me in here. C'mon give me the old filler, huh? Fill me up. Us Americans don't really know much. We just kinda go with the flow. My aunt told me that Pigs were meant to be slaughtered...Cows meant to be butchered. It's the cycle of life. Ok, get used to it.

14. Huggard

Huggard Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2002
    Well in my experience it is a highlight of the year 12 cirriculum for the kids to take a break at their formal, my son in fact is going this year to his - same one as Kane (who tells me that name is not to be mentioned in front of his possibly-psychotic cyber friends) - with a cute young lass he knows from his youth, named Steph.

Well I suppose it may seem a dilemma to you all now, but I assure you, whomever you take, a grand time you will have. I have watched more students come and go then you could know, and them best thing for them is a formal.

Still in anticipation of my school banning this strange yet interesting site,

Ross.

15. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    I'm not sure but I think that My schools having a Year Nine Formal so we better start up a new thread for me! J/K I we won't have to bring dates we get together with some other school thats only girls (I go to a single sex school... :_| )

16. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    I thought I'd dig up this old gem of a thread before it got locked up because of old age, and to give you the answer to the question you were all asking...

Yes, I DID get a date to my formal. :p It was, in fact, last night, and at this time 24 hours ago I was staring in horrific awe at my drunken physics teacher getting down on the dancefloor of the Savoy room in the Grand Hyatt. My date, who is coincidentally also my girlfriend Bec, seemed to enjoy herself, as did I. Overall a very enjoyable evening with plenty of people dressed up strangely (one girl was essentially wearing lingerie, not sure how she got in but I wasn't exactly complaining), teachers getting drunk and students making complete and utter arseclowns out of themselves in vain attempts to become formal king. And then came the afterparty... ;)

So, in closing, I'd like to that Protege-of-Thrawn for attempting to get me a date, anyone who volunteered (anyone...anyone...Bueller...Bueller...) and everyone who supported me on my quest. Now, who else is having their formal anytime soon? [face_mischief]

On another note, after reading through this thread, what happened to great Victorians such as Zyphyr, Cortex and 4-5_Foot_of_Ross? If anyone knows these people IRL (Huggard-worshippers, I'm looking at you for the last two people on that list ;)) get 'em back here and helping VicFF to become a great state once again!

17. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    I was staring in horrific awe at my drunken physics teacher getting down on the dancefloor

[face_laugh]

*Imagines his teachers getting down on the dance floor*

18. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    I can answer the whereabouts of those last 2 great victorians:

Cortex was merely a 'sock' (who's i will not name), and 4_5 Foot of Ross has been consumed by the pressures of Year 12, thus rendering her role as a Huggard worshiper inactive. A shame, really.

Zypher's whereabouts is anyone's guess.

19. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Well, a shame really. However, we have replaced them with fresh recruits to carry on the proud Victorian heritage, so all is not lost.

20. JEDIPAULAW

Dec 7, 2000
    Never fear, not whent he mighty JP is here ;)

21. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    Oh my!!!

[face_shocked]

so this is what I look forward to in about a year's time if I haven't gone on a date :p ;)

22. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    There's any number of eligible bachelors in our fine state, we have more devestatingly handsome guys per square metre than anywhere else in Australia. :p

23. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    That's a point my fan force won't be able to do that for me coz I'll be in Australia *phew* ;)

24. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    You should move to Australia, the weather's definitely better. :p

25. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    Your right there, your winter is probably as warm as our summer :p

It has actually crossed my mind about moving to Australia....but I should get through college first so gives me better opportunity at moving :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.