main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC Who (females) is willing to go with HawkNC as his date to the Yr 12 Formal?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    Fair enough...when you finish, move to Melbourne. It's sunny in summer, with just enough rain in winter to remind you of home. ;)

2. LadyVader81

LadyVader81 Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 2, 2001
    lol I'll consider it ;)

One thing I wouldn't do is move where my aunt and uncle live....Perth [face_plain] :p

3. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    I don't blame you, there's nothing in Perth. Well, unless you like...well, nothing.

4. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    nahh I am a city girl....I've spent most of my life in London and lived in a town in the north of England for the last year and boy do I get bored easy there is nothing here unless you can drive which I can't :p

me thinks for college I shall be moving back to London ;)

5. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Yeah, I'm a born city-slicker too. I love the life Melbourne has, I couldn't stand living in a country town. It would just be so BORING. At least there's always something to do or somewhere to go here.

6. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    lol

Well I'll definatly give Melbourne a visit next year :)

7. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Good to hear, I'm sure we can organise a tour guide or five to show you around.

8. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    Cool I'll look forward to it :)

9. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    I would go to you to the ball but I am a straight male so it wouldn't work out. I am sorry it would be a serious no touchy-touchy affair if we did.

10. LadyVader81

Jan 2, 2001
    lol

I would if I didn't live in England :p

11. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Even though the formal has already occurred, I thank you sincerely for volunteering, LadyVader. As for Mixo...don't worry, I wouldn't have gone with you anyway. :p

12. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Aah man rejected by forum. I feel used and dirty.

13. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut

Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    Eh? It sounds like the city-slicker is picking on us 'ere country folk! Melbourne, Shmelbourne. What a joke! I feel sorry for Mixo, you poor dirty soul. At the same time I would have liked to offer myself as a date, unfortunately us lilly-livered country boys don't date city-slickers, so shove off.

14. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Yeah boy i think Lute Leigh is correct. Damm city slickers are picking on us good old country folk. 2 heads r better than one and I can date my sister anytime. If i see any of you all city slickers i will fill you full of buckshot!

15. slaveone_2

slaveone_2 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 1, 2001
    I'll just run you over in my Fancy City Folk BMW.

Done and done.

16. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    And I shall smite your wretched country lexicon thus, and as any self-respecting Abcderian would do. I will however, continue to assail your battalogical tropisms with more reasoned and diverse lexicographic displays of education and intellect.

Adieu.

17. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Damm city slickers! You thunk you and u education is more than what my sister provided me with?
    I thunk not
    If me or my cousins see you in the woods
    You better watch out boy!!!!!
    Some country justice will be dealt out!

18. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut

Aug 20, 2002
    Hey brother Mixo. We fight on da same side. Say- we're prob-bly cousins in da great Aussie bush. Everyones related round these parts, whether it be marriage to your daughter or what not. But let's gather da folk round ere an march t'wards da city an mow down those slickers in our tractors!

19. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    COWBOY UP! boy. These city slickers aint knowin much at all. I should steer on down to Melbourne town in my John Deere and harvest me some yuppie. I sure aint edeocated much but I still have some knowin. I better go for now as my wife(sister) is cooking tee.

20. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut

Aug 20, 2002
    Cookin T? Alright! Us country folk sure know how'ta treat a lady. Send em to da kitchen a brew us lads a feast! Eat up big, my boy (hey you probably ARE my boy, I don''t know which womans I've notched), cause we got a big day ahead of us in the big city!

21. slaveone_2

slaveone_2 Jedi Master star 5

Jul 1, 2001
  22. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    You better be laughing at the country hicks. :p

23. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Shivers and goes to hide in his comfortable city unit and to bask in his inducted heating haze, with HawkNC

O! Hawk, 'tseems that ye country hicks are determined to sophyrosine our presence from these hallowed concrete plains of civilisation. May Huggard preserve us! They are coming!

24. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Yes Siree old huggard boys, the men from the bush are coming like an invading wind. For too long have we hidden behind our sisters and dumplings. It is time to use one of those new teleophone things and amass the armies of hickness.
    Yeah ha!
    My scattergun will be glowing red and I will be riding a war-hog down into old Melbourne town soon, yes siree.
    If i see youall in my redneck of the woods then i will sick my mother aka my sister onto youall.

25. Darth_Gussius

Darth_Gussius Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2002
    It is remarkable that in today day and age that they don't knock the inbreads on the head when there born. but then again that might knock-out half the regional areas of victoria.
    I may be wrong though Mixo might just be trying to get a pure bread Jedi "Wronky" baby

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.