FF:VIC Who (females) is willing to go with HawkNC as his date to the Yr 12 Formal?

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Protege-of-Thrawn, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey Gussius, Don't knock having 2 heads. You cans kiss more sows that way. While one head is busy the other is perving for some more barnyad action! Extra limbs also have a use but this forum is rated PG.
    What a grand name "Gussius" what a pity your wit and inteligence does not match it.

country up boys
  2. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Oh yeah!! Both Hawk and Gussius seem to think we're hicks! Too right boy! Have ya rounded up the good ol'boys yet Mixo. We be the breeding rabbits while the city-folk be the crops we damage!
  3. Darth_Gussius Jedi Youngling

Do they have medication up there in Barnyard city, because i hope you know Mixo there are treatments for:

advanced jedi delusional paranoid nastatisical illnesses?

4. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Boy you and the Hubbards knock us country folk and cousin-lovers. YOu should try animal loving one day.

Here are some hints for barnyard love:
    1.Cows have 4 udders and this comes in handy believe you me.
    2.Don't kiss chickens.Beaks are tough!
    3."no" means "no" but baa in any language means "yes"
    4.All because she is your sister that does not mean that your plumbing does not match!

Yeah ha!
  5. Darth_Gussius Jedi Youngling

There is no point trying to rectify
    your illness it is Obviously in the
    advanced stages where it replace
    bumb tissue for brain tissue.

so I"II will just go along with ya
    so when's the next barn raising so
    I can meet your lovely wife(sister).
  6. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Poor Gusius and his poetic like reponses. How quaint and charming. Gussibility factor 100%

Really if u can't reply with the wit and humor of a country boy then do not.

There is nothing wrong with inbreeding, it makes our towns stronger and more personal.

Is it not good to share the bed with the whole family? At least you know who is with who! Now are country ways may seem backward but they are what has made this country strong and proud.

We make our sheep run faster thus producing nice lamb. We taste test the pork first before a killin and those eggs that u eat have probably been fathered by us!
  7. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Without us you yuppies would starve. And yet now dat you know the country's secret recipeez, no doubt you'se'll all be avoiding da chicken feed and de pork! Mixo you've dealt us a low blow by revealin' our secret 'erbs n spices' we put on our slaughtered meat products!
  8. Darth_Gussius Jedi Youngling

Lute thanks for the info I always wanted to
    know how kunchucky got there meat so white.

by the way you don't feed anything to maca's
    beef burgers do ya, because they are really
    brown.

9. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    Yes my poetic friend, we do. Why do you think it is called 100% Australian Beef? It doesn't refer to the animals if you know what I mean. <wink>
  10. Darth_Gussius Jedi Youngling

To the Luter
    ignorance is bliss
    for us city slickers.

11. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    Guys, knock it off. There will be NO flaming of anyone in this forum, let alone in my own personal thread. If you guys can't get along, I'm going to have to bring Shara in here, and you're all going to be in the deep end. Play nice or bugger off.
  12. Lute-Leigh_the-Hut Jedi Youngling

star 1
    I'm very sorry HawkNC. Very, very sorry. It seems you need to put us on a leash. We cannot control our enthusiasm for this forum.
  13. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Hey hey Hawk, we are just responding to others ignorance. If you can't stand the heat then get out of the fire!

Damm city folk!
  14. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It seems another nice victory for the boys from the bush.

Yeah ha!
  15. HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania

star 6
    You won because nobody could be bothered interpreting your inane ramblings? Okay, you keep believing that.

*Pats Mixo on the head and walks off*
  16. SithLord-Mixo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Please Hawk you should accept defeat gracefully my friend.
    You have much to learn "young" Padiwan
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.