who' going in costume

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by BountyHunter1, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BountyHunter1 Jedi Knight

who's going in costume and who are you going to be me boba fett my wife either a jedi or padme
  2. Lord_Gita Former TFN FanFilms Staff

VIP
    star 4
    I'll be there in trooper armor, Imperial guard robes, and an Imperial officer.
  3. snap-hiss Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    *raises hand*

I'll be there with two others in costume.

!snap
  4. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be dressed as a Jedi one day and Princess Leia a la A New Hope: Infinities comic series another day.
  5. JodoKast74 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going shirtless as the Rancor Keeper. :p
  6. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    I'll be there dressed in Padme's new white costume for episode ii (see icon), and maybe another if I can get it done in time. Possibly the ANH Princess Leia as well.
  7. MiraxTHorn Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm going to wear my Padme Battle Dress from Ep 1, one of her outfits from Ep 2 (can't decide which) and one of Leia's, maybe Bespin. Or maybe I'll go really crazy and do Iella from Starfighters of Adumar.

Regards,
    M.
  8. Doright Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Not sure yet. I am working on one. I will see how well it turns out before I make that choice.
  9. JediMaster22 Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Hey, can anyone tell me, where to buy these custumes?

You guys make your own?
  10. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Home-made...not well (or perhaps wisely ;~) ), but done with the greatest of intents.

I'm not certain I will wear all or any of them, but as of now, I'm planning to bring my HM battle dress, flame dress, the new white (Padme's) battle outfit, and a Jedi costume.

We'll see if I have the packing space and the nerve to wear any of them out there. :~)
  11. BountyHunter1 Jedi Knight

the nerve is my problem i am doing (my opinion ) a great job on the costume but to have the guts to wear it in public this being my first convention of any kind but i am gonna do it i have spent to much time on this costume to just were it at halloween
  12. Lelila Jedi Master

star 4
    GentleBant, I'm working on the white Padme too :D Maybe we can help eachother! I'm hoping to buy a lot of it instead of doing it all by hand. :D How 'bout you?

I found some great pix of Padme's stuff here!
    http://www.padmeskywalker.cjb.net
  13. JarJarJedi Force Ghost

star 6
    My mom made a Jedi Robe for me a year ago so I could wear it at band competitions (our show was Star Wars.) I was thinking of wearing that, and making a Jar Jar Binks costume. Bingo! I'm JarJarJedi! :D :D

Maybe I could just do what I did for Halloween... Wearing all black and my Jedi Robe. :)

My dunno.
  14. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Oh, dear...a Jedi JarJar....;~)

Lelila--I'm buying most of the "parts" and modifying them to more closely match what I've seen of Ami's costume. There's an entire thread around here somewhere about the costume, as well. :~)
  15. Warriorpoet Jedi Knight

star 2
    I'm working on Marvel comics styled Jedi outfit, a light gray gabordin jumpsuit, black tunic, and a dark gray cloak. But I've got to find the parts for a pair of lightsabers, samari style, one long/green and one short/red. Like what Luke was useing at the end of the Marvel series.

I wanted to do something that will standout. Think anybody will get it?

16. jedi_lady1 Jedi Padawan

I will be there with the 5 costumes i am working on at the moment if i get them finished, they include Daala and a dark jedi :)
    My father is going as Vader and I have a few friends from Richmond, Va that will be in costume if they can make it.
  17. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going to buy a handmaiden battle outfit to wear. I visited Katarra Kreations and they make the nicest Star Wars costumes. :)
  18. Mirax H TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    I'm working on a Slave Girl costume and may do a female sith costume, depending on time and $.
  19. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    LadyAnakinSkywalker--if you have a chance, would you PM me with approximately how much they charge for costumes?
  20. iycis Jedi Knight

star 3
    Gentle Bant, their costumes are relitively expensive but if you want quality then be my guest. But its rather pricey...I inquired about the Amidala white celebration gown and it was $1,700. I also asked about Padme-Tatooine outfit and that was $200. Considerably cheaper but still too much for me.
  21. KenobisGirl Jedi Master

star 4
    If I can go, my dad is making me a lightsaber replica, and my mom is sewing me a robe and all the Jedi goodies... :D If I can't go, I'll just come in costume for Ep. II!

In the words of my friend, "You'll get funny looks!!"

I said, "Who cares? It's Star Wars!" :D :)
  22. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    My friend is taking his stormtrooper armor along & I'm trying to get a Jedi costume together. I also need to another lightsaber. My first one doesn't do it for me anymore.
  23. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I decided not to pay the large wad of cash for the handmaiden outfit and I'll probably make my own exciting costume. :) As always, PM me with costume ideas/tips.
  24. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm definitley getting a Jedi costume now. All it will cost me is whatever the fabric costs. Well, that's not entirely true- I still have to find boots & a belt. The belt, I'll probably get that from Parks Sabers. They have really cool one. The boots I'm not so sure on. I'd love to be able to find a pair of the Darth Maul style boots, but I doubt if there are any to be had. I'm working on my lightsaber now & it should be done in a few days.
  25. Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, we are all planning to go in costume. My dad will be in his Imperial Officer uniform, my best friend should be as Darth Maul, my wife as Leia Slave and I will probably show up as Han Solo in ESB outfit. It's gonna be a lot of fun!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.