who' going in costume

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by BountyHunter1, Jan 5, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KongZilla Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm going as Vader and some friends are going as Fett and Boussh. I just hope it's the coldest 3 days Indianapolis has ever had in May, because the idea of wearing all that armor and robes in 90 degree weather does not sound appealing. Anyone have any advice on how to beat the heat if it's an issue?
  2. JediToren Jedi Master

star 4
    I will be in my Jedi costume. As the new webmaster for Rebel Legion I will be at the Rebel Legion fan booth. Make sure all of you Jedi, Rebels, and Smugglers join the Rebel Legion and stop by the booth and say hi!
  3. queenseamstress TFN Costumes Staff

VIP
    star 3
    Hi, I am going as Amidala in the pre-senate gown/kimono and the beaded fan headress. I am making this myself, and hand embroidering the pattern on the kimono and hand beading all the fringe, as well as using hair extensions,etc. I am hoping it will place in the contest. I am using stills and hoping to make it as authentic as possible in fabric, color, and design as possible.
    When I get that done, I may also make a Padme Tatooine outfit from EpI.
    My husband hasn't yet decided-he's thinking bout a tie-fighter pilot, and he has a black Star Wars shirt with the name in a silvery holigram plastic he wants to wear one day.
    Bye!
    Amy
  4. Grand Moff Touch Jedi Knight

star 1
  5. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I'll be at my post. TK-507

My son will be joining me. He's TK-0063

See ya there!!!!
  6. brb23 Jedi Padawan

All i can say is ***********BOSSK******** BOSSK BOOOOOOOSSSSSKKKKK
  7. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    If I can find a reasonably priced royal guard costume, I'll wear it. Doesn't look too hopeful though.
  8. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    I plan to come in an Imperial Officer's uniform. Having it ordered the end of this month. It should be in just in time for the convention.
  9. Jaina11 Jedi Padawan

I'm going in my Jedi garb I have been working on for quite some time now. The only problem is I can't seem to find any decently priced boots to wear with it. My Doc Martins just aren't high enough. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  10. Celina_Marniss864 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Our little trio is definitely going to be in costume! The others are probably going as Jedi. I myself with either be joining them in Jedi gear or, if I gather the nerve to wear spandex in a crowd that big, Mara Jade. :D

And btw, if anyone has any suggestions for constructing a lightsaber replica, could you kindly PM me?

Thanks a bunch,
    Celina
  11. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    Yeah, i'd like to know too. Though I'm still not sure whether i'll be going as a jedi or an Imperial guard. Anyone know a good place that sells that costume at a reasonable price?
  12. Doright Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Celina_Marniss864

Try sending a message to JediToren he sent me a bunch of links that have been very helpful. You could also check out the costuming and prop forum in the fan activities area.
  13. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    If you're having trouble finding Star Wars replica costumes, let me know. I've started a pretty big database of resources.

Celebrations only weeks away!

Bye for now!
  14. Jedi_Tabee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    hmm.... I've been thinking about this... and it's Jedi all the way :)

my friends are also dressing up as Jedi :)
  15. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    It would probably be easier for me to come up with a Jedi costume. I have some stuff that i can turn into part of Luke's "jedi gear." I would still rather go as an Imperial guard, but the helmet is like 200 dollars, plus the materials for the cloak...
  16. Jedi_Tabee Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  17. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Its official! I will recieve my Stormtrooper armor and I will be there in the costume!
  18. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    What, no slave leia outfit?? Damn! j/k. 8-}

How much did it cost you?
  19. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    A little over 6,000 pennies. :) Besides, my dad would be very red in the face if he had to walk around with his half-naked daughter. ;)
  20. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    [face_laugh] Yeah, I guess that would be kind of awkward. Only 60 bucks? Where'd you get it?

hmmm... I wonder how it would look if a jedi started hitting on a stormtrooper... [face_devil] j/k. 8-}
  21. KieferBend Jedi Padawan

A good place for instruction for a lightsaber replica is Jedi Online look it up on a search engine.
  22. Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus

star 5
    Alright JK74!!! :) You rock! I've been toying with a Yarna for quite some time now. We can go as a couple of the least done (if ever) Jabba-crew.
  23. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Did I say 6,000? I mean 60,000 pennies. :p
  24. Eva_Pilot04 Jedi Grand Master

star 7
  25. LadyAnakinSkywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think its that bad. Its a small price to pay for my dreams to come true! :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.