Who had to look up the word 'immolation'?

Discussion in 'Ann Arbor, MI' started by Idgie, May 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie Jedi Master

star 4
    If you picked up the Ep.III soundtrack today,then you know what I'm talking about.I've run across the word a few times in some history books.Very interesting word choice.I can't wait to see exactly what it refers to. [face_thinking]

I think the new soundtrack is amazing.I'm really liking the choral stuff.It has an almost operatic feel to it;tragic and uplifting at the same time.
  2. spidergoblin1 Jedi Padawan

Where did you get your soundtrack?

I bought mine at Best Buy by mistake. I thought that they had the downloadable extra track. Now, they won't let me return it because I opened it.

If you got it at Target can you help me get a copy of the bonus track?

Thanks
  3. Capt_Piett Force Ghost

star 4
    I don't know about that bonus track. Mabie they should have done something diffrent that putting a song and superimposing it ontop of random lines from the trailer. I'd rather watch the trailer (more visually stimulating).
  4. YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Knight

star 2
    I had to look up the word. I'll admit it. Wow - pretty intense. The soundtrack is amazing. I picked it up the day it came out and have probably listened to it almost everyday at least once. The first couple days I had it on constantly. The DVD is great too. I like how they put all the images together. You have to watch it with the commentaries by Ian McDiarmid, sets it up better. It's hard to say what my favorite track is yet but I also like the chorale pieces.
  5. Capt_Piett Force Ghost

star 4
    I love the line in the DVD where Ian McDiarmid says "May the force be with you, always." That gave me goosebumps. ;)
  6. Midnightguard Jedi Knight

star 3
    Ok, I FINALLY got the soundtrack yesterday. I'm listening to it at work currently and all I have to say is that the music is definetely in a 3 way tie as my favorite (up there with ANH and ESB). The choral pieces are awesome and unlike the other 2 prequel soundtracks as soon as I hear one of the tracks I can immediately picture what scene it was in and the emotions the characters were going thru at the time.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.