Who has picked up the Spider-Man DVD yet?

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Darth-Jaguar, Nov 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Jaguar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I got the 2 disc widescreen set yesterday at Best Buy for 15 dollars. I didn't get the gift set because I don't care about all the extra DVD and other stuff. I wonder how many bought the fullscreen DVD or the VHS. Whoever did is sure missing out, though.
  2. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I haven't yet. I just don't have the money. I went to rent it a few min. ago but they were all rented out.
  3. Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Knight

star 3
    I did! Can't wait to watch it.
    But the dvd i'm REALLY looking forward to is AOTC!
  4. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    DONT GET THE COLLECTORS EDITION. it comes with crap which u dont need and u loss 20 bucks ( had to learn it the hard way ) and best buy wont let me return it cause of some bull crap rule
  5. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    I still need to see this movie.
    Dang it, Dave. You should have just bought it at Virgin...
  6. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm not sure I want to buy the DVD.
  7. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I am the biggest Spidey fan in the greater Worcester area and I don't even have it! argh...
    when I say biggest, I mean weight. cause I know a few people who are more well versed in Spidey lore. I am a hardcore fan though.

Tony- I would have gotten the DVD, but I had to get...other things last night.
  8. Dex1138 Jedi Master

star 4
    I won't be buying it for at least a year. On the train ride to FL, it was one of 4 movies playing. And when the other 3 are Clock Stoppers, Showtime and Spirit. Well...let's just say I say it too many times!
  9. Grand Admiral Reese Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    If I can find it cheap, I might buy it over the weekend while I'm home. After all, I need something to watch on the 3 hour busride back to college next Monday. :)
  10. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I just rented it. after I post I'll watch it
  11. TIEace Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If I get it, it won't be for a couple of months. I'm not a huge Spidey fan, but the movie was pretty cool.
  12. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I have to get this DVD! I love the Spidey archive that is on it.
  13. IG_88a Jedi Master

star 4
    I've thoroughly gone over my deluxe edition of Spidey. Almost everything is awesome, except on disc 2, non of the writers or artists mention Venom :D
    I'm a huge comic collector and spidey fan, and i got the 4 disc delux edition for $60 instead of $80 (australian dollars) no idea what that works out in US currency probably around $25 to $30
  14. Pellaeon69187 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I hope one of the new Spidey movies will be called "Maximum Carnage" and feature Venom and Carnage.
  15. NarfPunk Jedi Padawan

i didn't like the spiderman movie that much, so I have no interest in purchasing it.
  16. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    nice nice the auto show at bayside expo center on saturday ( which i will be attending all day ) from 12-2 SPIDERMAN is gonna be there signing autographs and stuff. and we also guess to play his new game on a big screen tv and however has the biggest score wins the tv and game!!!!
    http://www.bostonautoshow.com/newengland/2features.htm
    the new enzo ferrari is gonna be there and the aston martin v-12 vanquish and the lotuses, and bentleys omg i am so excited for saturday sorry guys i cant go the the meet this week
  17. idarii Jedi Master

star 4
    we had a meet this week? :confused: :p
  18. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    Hmm, how can the Sci-Fi Con and the Auto Show be at the same place at the same time? ?[face_plain]

Try next week, silly. :)
  19. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
  20. Jedi Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    right now they are just planning on making a triology but they may make more movies afterwards
  21. IG_88a Jedi Master

star 4
    i doubt venom or carnage will make an appearence. although Eddie was mention in the first movie.
    I will laugh my butt off if Elton John gets the role of Doc Oc.
    My opinion the 2nd movie should have either Dr Conners AKA the Lizard, as he was also mentioned in the first movie, Kraven or Venom. the 3rd will more than likely have Harry as gobby II
  22. Jedi Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    thats the story arc they have taken but they did mention eddie in one scene of Spiderman
  23. Tarr Jedi Knight

star 1
    I wouldn't mind if they threw Sandman in there. He was alwys one of my fav spiderman villains for some reason. Not quite sure why but he's always just appealed to me. The sinister six would be cool too but we don't want the spidey movies turning into what the batman movies became lol
  24. IG_88a Jedi Master

star 4
    aswell as Dr Conners

Petey: Dr Conners fired me today
    Harry: you were late again?....
  25. Jedi Windu Jedi Master

star 4
    I heard Connors is going to have his role expanded in the next one and Doc Oc is supposedly going to be one of the bad guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.