Who has seen 2003 figures yet? (are they out?)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by Legolas_Greenleaf_, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. MrMarcus Jedi Youngling

star 3
    I'll be looking for the Anakin/Vader Unleashed figure and the 12in Anakin Skywalker w/ Golden Arm figure, tomorrow.

Tomorrow being the Martin King day off.
  2. episodenone Force Ghost

star 4
    i live in NYC.

i have ephant mon.
    found on a trip to LA.

have droideka.
    have yoda in chair.

friend saw the clone speeder in LA.

gonna go check TRU times square tomorrow.

3. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    You know, all the figures everyone keeps listing "High Council Yoda", "Destroyer Droid Geonosis Arena", "Ephant Mon" are all 2002 figures. :)
  4. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Before the saga figs came out the POTJ section was made that small as well and none of the new figures ever showed up, if that happens again well it will suck. I know the chances of seeing that tie exclusive are really bad.
  5. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Well, my local Walmart finally restocked after not having a single SW figure for about a month now. The shelves were completely packed (plus figures stuffed up above on a shelf) so I assume I was the first to see them, but sadly no Ephant Mon. I did see plenty of Destroyer Droids, Repaint Yodas, Clone Pilots along with all the other peg warmers like Jango and Anakin, but no 2003 stuff yet. :(

Oh well, at least the stores are getting something in, it was a bit depressing going in and seeing bare pegs in the SW area all the time. :p
  6. JediJunkie247 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    If you go to the official site, it has a list of what is being released in January and February. According to the list the January items have been released. Things like the speeder bikes, Obi-Wan and Padme figures.

Now figures like the new Anakin, Barriss, Aayla and Boba figures are not scheduled until Feb 1.

Of course, I realize that starwars.com is not as official as Hasbro, but it's better than nothing.
  7. Ret Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    SW.com also said the new cantina sets came out in November.
  8. JediJunkie247 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.