main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who has seen it and what did you think?? ( NO SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by bamm, May 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bamm

bamm Jedi Youngling

May 3, 2002
    Just tell me when you saw it and give it a ranking!!

Thanks!!!

2. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    i saw it this morning at 9:00 with Greenmayo. It was great. But not as great as she is.

3. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I saw it this morning at 12:01 and I now have new respect towards Yoda. I want to see it again really quickly.

4. Darth_Rumz

Darth_Rumz Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2002
    Saw it at midnight this morning... LOVED IT. Wasn't sure at first, there was a bit of a slow part during the first 45 minutes or so but it really took off, it's one of my most favorite Star Wars movies! So I saw it again at 3am, even with sleep deprivation it was just as great, and Yoda is definatly awesome. That scene alone is worth the price of admission... can't wait to see it again at 7:30pm today :D

5. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    ive seen it twice now- and cant wait to talk freely once everyone has seen it!!!

6. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    Wow. Saw it twice. It really has the perfect amount of romance, drama, comedy and action that you have come to expect from the franchise. I think that this is the most entertaining Star Wars yet. Hayden is the man, despite everyone's complaints. Ewan OWNED the role fo Kenobi. Natalie was so great, I love the soon to be famous "I have been dying..." line. The romance is as believeable as Han and Leia's ever was. Yoda and Mace WIndu dominate. Great film. Bring on the spoilers thread so we can talk about it!!!!! Either that or GO SEE IT!

7. Count_Saruman

Count_Saruman Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 29, 2002
    THERE MIGHT BE ONE SPOILER BELOW>>>>

Wow. Saw it twice. It really has the perfect amount of romance, drama, comedy and action that you have come to expect from the franchise. I think that this is the most entertaining Star Wars yet. Hayden is the man, despite everyone's complaints. Ewan OWNED the role fo Kenobi. Natalie was so great, I love the soon to be famous "I have been dying..." line. The romance is as believeable as Han and Leia's ever was. Yoda and Mace WIndu dominate. Great film. Bring on the spoilers thread so we can talk about it!!!!! Either that or GO SEE IT!

8. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    I loved it! John Williams did a great job with the musical score too. I'm with allen, everyone hurry up and see it so we can TALK about it!!!

9. CorranHorn242

CorranHorn242 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Loved it. Watched it three times yesterday. Wow. That's all I'm going to say. I would say this one definitely rivals ESB. Sound and picture quality were exceptional. Special effects were astounding. I love this movie.

10. Jaa_Ray

Jaa_Ray Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002

Seen Episode II Jaa_Ray has. Like I said in an earlier post, a very loud and rude lady talked throught the whole thing, so I know I missed some dialogue. I think that Yoda stole the show. The loud lady, when Yoda went into "fighting stance" starting laughing and said "Yeah right, this isn't Austin Powers". Jaa_Ray felt the power of the dark side wanting to thrash said woman with his lightsaber. Jaa_Ray must control these feelings, before I end up following "the path". I was glad to see Tusken Raiders used in this one, but saddened at the result. Anakin went to far in dealing with them, and it seemed that no one cared. Padme didn't seem to care too much about it. Made Jaa_Ray sad. Thought "little sand people" were cute. Great development with the Fett Family. And great battle arena scenes. Jar-Jar was given just the right amount of time in this one as well. I liked this very much. Will not grade film. Just well worth the wait. Jaa_Ray think it is good and approves.

Jaa_Ray

11. JEDI_4_LIFE

JEDI_4_LIFE Jedi Youngling

May 16, 2002
    Size matters not when you have the force on your side. Excellent from start to finish. Mace and Yoda kick butt and will continue to in the future. See it quick so we can talk some deep doctrine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.