main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Who has the best deep thoughts?

Discussion in 'Community' started by DarthTunick , Sep 16, 2016.

?

The best deep thoughts?

1. Jack Handey

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. OTHER

5 vote(s)
    55.6%
  1. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I'm i'm supposed to be impressed that Whales can do circus tricks? Giraffes are mighty warriors. Put them on an even playing field and see what happens.

2. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I have no deep thoughts, only deep hurting.

3. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    lol warriors. They're fighting over who is the best sex creature.

5. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    Fact: 80% of whales are the functional equivalent of unambitious sharks. The other 20% are fat Dolphins.

They were battling about marriage. That has nothing to do with sex.

6. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Uh.... deep throating has plenty to do with sex, you animal sex person.

7. blackmyron

blackmyron Chosen One star 7

Oct 29, 2005
    Douglas Adams. I mean, it's the reason this ******* planet exists.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  8. a star war

May 4, 2016
    fat dolphins? Giraffes are just long deer.

And they're not fighting over marriage, they're fighting to see who gets to have the female pee in their mouth. Didn't know you were into that kind of kinkery, wocks.

9. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    This thread is about who has the longest esophagus. Also who could beat each other up in a fight. You are going way off track Harpuah.

10. Harpua

Harpua Chosen One star 9

Mar 12, 2005
    Actually, this thread is about deep thoughts.... JP's parody thread idea was about deep throating--the act of taking a penis deeply into the throat during fellatio. You are talking about bestiality, or something.

11. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    Jp was asking a simple anatomy that you guys perverted just because you guys picked the team of a bunch of fat layabouts instead of the excellency of giraffes. Who are you trying to convince?

12. a star war

May 4, 2016
    Do you think a fat layabout could propel themself out of the water like that? Clearly you have no idea the kind of power it takes to generate such force.

13. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    Dont you think a non-fat person would have a visible neck?

QED.

Also, why are you so excited about some servile animal that can be bad entertainment for humans with a short attention span? Giraffes stands above mortal men in victory.

14. Zapdos

Zapdos Force Ghost star 5

Jan 7, 2013
    check this out, wocky.

ctrl+f giraffe. kinda weird how they have to specify that the giraffe has the longest neck of any land mammal. hmm.

while the whale has it's own complete list of biggest body parts, i guess the giraffe has to settle with falling in under "other animals". :/

harpua and a star war like this.
  15. a star war

May 4, 2016
    Servile animal? They're imprisoned for human amusement. They're not servile.

16. Zapdos

Jan 7, 2013
    http://morelesscompare.com/largest-animals/blue-whale-vs-giraffe/

plus on this site four(!) people were willing to take time out of their day and sign up with their freaking email address to vote on the blue whale being better than the giraffe. while only one person would do the same for the giraffe. that speaks for itself. honestly. their email address, wocky. they probably receive spam mails to this day. all for the sake of letting the world know that the blue whale truly is superior to the giraffe.

17. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    On the original question...you're all wrong. The correct answer is me after a few drinks.

Or maybe Zapdos . She'll tell you what's wrong with you after a few drinks, and that's deep.

Deepest neck is the giraffe though.

DarthTunick likes this.
  18. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
    Giraffes will inherit the Earth eventually; can't say the same about whales.

19. Zapdos

Jan 7, 2013
    not anymore! lately i've been all about telling people what's right with them. i just love repeating over and over again why i'm glad they're my friend. too many of these conversations happen in a bathroom. that's usually why i bring a friend and take forever. there's nothing like expressing your love for someone over the sound of each others peeing.

i shouldn't drink.

20. Amon_Amarth

Amon_Amarth Force Ghost star 6

Jan 27, 2005
    Who has the best deep thoughts?

...42?

21. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    This thread took a weird turn.

22. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    they must have the worst chronic neck pain

23. Jabba-wocky

May 4, 2003
    My Enemies List foretold the day that our acquaintance would be riven apart by a vast and inseperable gulf of great moral consequence. I never imagined it would be this.

But very well, fate has spoken. As have you. I hereby formally challenge you and your Cetaceanist faction to repeat poll held here in the JCC, before the sight of all, to determine who is more worthy and valorous and also has the largest vertical measurement of the anatomy connecting their mouth to their first major digestive organs.

24. Rogue_Ten

Rogue_Ten Chosen One star 7

Aug 18, 2002
    oh good, an snl joke from 30 years ago that wasnt funny when it debuted. thanks, tunick