Lg.Is, NY Who here is planning on attending a meeting? -- informal poll.

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by StarFromIHJ, Sep 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarFromIHJ Jedi Master

star 4
    Please say yes or no. No maybes please. If you say you will attend your word will not be set in stone. It is just an informal poll to determine a meeting place.

In order to take the first step of trying to find a place to hold our first meeting I need to know how many people will be attending so I can try to find a suitable location that can accommodate us.

Lurkers who are considering coming, your votes are important too. Please e-mail me at PrncessLeiaO@aol.com with the subject heading of "SWLI Informal Attendee Poll". I do not open mail from addresses I do not know so please put in the header (or something similar) that you are answering this poll.

I look forward to meeting you all when we have our first meeting. I also thank you in advance for participating in this poll.

2. Cailinn-Sarr Jedi Youngling

star 3
    Hey Dana,I'll show up if you guy's have one,looking foward to it.Talk later.

3. strawbary Syracuse CR, RSA Emeritus

star 5
    I would post this in the Northeast discussion forum and the Fan force communications forum, you may get more of a draw that way. ;)
  4. cyranodb Jedi Master

star 4
    Would depend on the time and place.

Mike C. ;)
  5. StarFromIHJ Jedi Master

star 4
    Thank you Strawbary for the suggestions!

Edited to add in:

Totally understandable Mike. When we get that far I'll post the information. :)
  6. JarJarMark Jedi Youngling

Well its me mark dana i would like to join, maybe we can work together you and my fanclub, tis would be so cool, i give you some pointers and meanwhile you can help me, would be fun. Hey Lady,nice lady
  7. Moorglade Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Delurking...

I'd love to come to a meeting. Need to know a date though.

Triss
  8. Obi-Dad Jedi Youngling

I'd love to meet with some fans here. I'd also like to make contacts with any collectors. The last new action figure I found was Teemto back when I lived in St. Louis in July.
  9. StarFromIHJ Jedi Master

star 4
    A date has been decided on our first meeting. It will be held on 9/28/02. The details of the meeting can be found here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.