main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who here listens to video game music?

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by Forcebewitya, Jul 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    "some of the tony hawk games have punk bands like the ramones and the sex pistols, those are the only good stuff on it though "

yeah I like all the punk and Rock bands that play in the Tony Hawk games. I dont however like the Rap, Alien Ant Farm-Wish in Tony Hawk 3 was definitly the best track of the game.

Forcebewitya!

2. pahket

pahket Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 6, 2001
    Have you guys heard the orchestral rendition of the Super Marios Bros. theme? Holy crap, that's good stuff.

But what about the old Myst or Riven soundtracks? Seriously ethereal music, great for having in the background while you're trippin' on mushr-- ahem. ;)

3. Orange_Sith

Orange_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2002
    i can play that music on when hes underground of the mario stuff on my bass, and i can do the original trademark score on my guitar

its pretty cool, not to mention fun

4. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    I've got the Orchestral SSB:M soundtrack that came with one of my issues of Nintendo Power. That's alright.

Two of the best soundtracks I have are the Chrono Cross soundtack and the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night soundtrack. Great music with a variety of styles makes them easy to listen to time and time again.

Xenogears is also a great soundtrack. One of the tracks that's associated with the first village has hints of the Chrono Trigger town theme in them. Makes sense since both soundtracks were done by the same composer.

5. Almighty_Anonymous

Almighty_Anonymous Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2003
    Technos of video games, such as Mario, are amusing, I personally, listen more to soundtrack music and stuff. Although, I do like the orchestrated Zelda theme. It's amusing as well :)

6. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    "Have you guys heard the orchestral rendition of the Super Marios Bros. theme? Holy crap, that's good stuff. "

I have only heard the in game music which is good, and I LOVE the game one of my favorites. (Really the only multiplayer game that I am a big threat in :p) I got the Zelda sountrack with my subscription long ago. And thats good stuff (as I already have stated)

Forcebewitya!

7. Jedi_Master201

Jedi_Master201 Jedi Knight star 5

May 5, 2001
    I listen to the Morrowind theme and the music from Metal Gear Solid. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.