Discussion Who here thinks that the script is done?

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII and Beyond (Archive)' started by budspencer, Jun 13, 2013.

1. appleseed Force Ghost

star 4
    It's at least done-ish.
  2. Mange Force Ghost

star 4
    At this point in time, I'm fairly certain that at least the first draft must be finished and that the art department is at work creating designs based on the treatment and the first draft.
    Last edited by Mange, Jun 16, 2013
  3. Corvax855 Force Ghost

star 2
    This thread reminds me...what's up with Michael Arndt and where is he? It's almost like he went into the Witness Protection program. Ever since he got announced as the writer, there hasn't been a peep from him or about him. He never even gave a statement talking about how exciting it was to get the job. Nothing. By this point in the production of the previous films, there were plenty of interviews and updates regarding the writing process. Maybe Disney has him locked up in a deep underground vault, and he's not allowed to leave until the script is done, lol!
    darklordoftech likes this.
  4. Feng Shui Engine Jedi Master

star 1
  5. anakinfansince1983 Chosen One

star 7
    He changed some of his OT lines too; from what I heard, he said something along the lines of, "George, nobody is going to believe anybody really would say this ****."

The "I love you...I know" exchange definitely got changed. Harrison was supposed to add, "And remember that because I'll be back," but didn't. And the exchange still melts me like a popsicle on a North Carolina summer day still works really well, even better than the original.
    Feng Shui Engine likes this.