main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Who here thinks that the script is done?

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by budspencer, Jun 13, 2013.

1. appleseed

appleseed Chosen One star 5

Dec 5, 2002
    It's at least done-ish.

2. Mange

Mange Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 11, 2003
    At this point in time, I'm fairly certain that at least the first draft must be finished and that the art department is at work creating designs based on the treatment and the first draft.

3. Corvax855

Corvax855 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 23, 2011
    This thread reminds me...what's up with Michael Arndt and where is he? It's almost like he went into the Witness Protection program. Ever since he got announced as the writer, there hasn't been a peep from him or about him. He never even gave a statement talking about how exciting it was to get the job. Nothing. By this point in the production of the previous films, there were plenty of interviews and updates regarding the writing process. Maybe Disney has him locked up in a deep underground vault, and he's not allowed to leave until the script is done, lol!

darklordoftech likes this.
  4. Feng Shui Engine

Feng Shui Engine Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 24, 2013
  5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    He changed some of his OT lines too; from what I heard, he said something along the lines of, "George, nobody is going to believe anybody really would say this ****."

The "I love you...I know" exchange definitely got changed. Harrison was supposed to add, "And remember that because I'll be back," but didn't. And the exchange still melts me like a popsicle on a North Carolina summer day still works really well, even better than the original.

Feng Shui Engine likes this.