main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Toronto Who here went to Celebration I and II

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by prof_frink, Jun 12, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. prof_frink

prof_frink Jedi Grand Master star 3

Feb 1, 1999
    I was at the one in Denver - and was quite disapointed - the long lines, the disorganization, the rain...

Anyway, that was my first convention ever - and I vowed never to go again. But why I didn't go this time, more than any other reason, is I wanted to stay spoiler free - I felt the Denver celebration gave away too much...

In any case - my question is, for those who went to both - how do they compare?

2. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    I didn't make it to CBI. I did go to CBII and it was fanastic!!!!

3. Kenobi2

Kenobi2 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 30, 2000
    SANBAS and friend are the only one's I know on the board here that went to both,

4. Uilmuteiz

Uilmuteiz RSA Emeritus star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    I only went to the second one, and as I have in the past organized cons, I saw some disorganization. However, it was an incredible convention.

One thing I learned from the past, is that you learn from your errors.

The first one wasn't organized by Wizard of the cost, so i'm not too suprised it wen't...bad.

the Second one was the first time for Wizard, i'm sure the next one will go much better.

Plus, if there is anything you wish to let some organizer know about SWCII, let me know trough private messages, I will very likely transmit it to responsible persons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.