main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who in the N.O. area wants my stuff?

Discussion in 'Archive: New Orleans, LA' started by DarthNivuahc, May 9, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthNivuahc

DarthNivuahc Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2001
    Okay...

My wife has been hounding me to get rid of a few Star Wars items that have been cluttering up the house.

I am not interested in selling them... I will gladly let you have them. All you need to do is come pick them up.

This is what I am willing to part with:

Several Taco-Bell/KFC/etc... window posters, ceiling hangers, drive-thru displays (heavy plastic), and the like. All of them are from Episode I and I don't have anywhere to put them.

Who knows... depending on my mood when you come and get them, I may let you have some of my other stuff as well... like my Mountain Dew full-sized cardboard stand-up of Obi-Wan Kenobi :)

Most are in excellent condition... some need help.

I know that these aren't the hottest collectors items, but they are cool looking and easy to modify to make your own displays.

If you want them, and you can make your way out to Slidell, Send me an email at nivuahc@bellsouth.net and we can set up a time for you to come get them.

2. DarthNivuahc

DarthNivuahc Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 29, 2001
    You know... if you are interested in this... go to the collecting forum and check out the thread there. This board gets no traffic.

:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.