main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who, in thier right mind, would see a movie twice in the same weekend?

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by GENERAL_FEL, Jul 27, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Honestly? We did! I took the family to see Pirates of the Caribbean Friday night. We absolutely loved it. Well, Saturday night rolled around and Valerie was talking to her mother about the movie. Her Mom really wanted to see it, and since we had loved it so much we decided to take her. It was just as good the second time around. I'm thinking about going to see LXG this afternoon.

Anyway, PotC is highly recommended!

2. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    My Girlfriend and I went to see PoTC twice last Sunday. That's right... Ed went to see the same movie TWICE in one day......

3. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Do Star Wars movies count in this contest? I mean, I saw AotC 3 times the first day it was out. Plus each LotR twice opening day. PotC was awesome though. Finally saw it yesterday and I think I'm the last person in the free world to. Even my 2.5 year old daughter saw it a day before me with my mother! :eek:

4. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    I see quite a few movies more than once, but the topic does refer to someone in their right mind. [face_mischief] Recently, I saw X2 and Matrix Reloaded on opening night and again the next night.

Pirates of the Caribbean is an awesome movie, and definitely one of my favorites this summer.

5. IMAXPoe

IMAXPoe Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Okay I had two see XXX 3 times in a week. Yeah that's right the Vin Diesel film 3 times. Not by absolute choice though. I decided I would screen it for the 35mm side on a Thursday night then my wife's sister and husband wanted to see it so we took them Friday night. I thought it was no big deal to see it again with them since I probably would never see the film again. Boy was I wrong! Our film buyers decided that we should play it on the IMAX so I had to watch it the next Thrusday!

It was enjoyable the first time, not horrible the second time and unbearably lame the third time.

6. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    We saw POTC for the 1st time last night, and LOVED IT!!!!
    Afterwards we saw LXG. I wasn't too impressed w/ it, but Mike1 really liked it. But we both liked Pirates better. (I was thinking of seeing it again today myself :) )

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.