Who is defenantly going to IMAX

Discussion in 'Quad Cities - Old Board' started by ChrisKenobi, Oct 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChrisKenobi Jedi Knight

star 1
    We will be going to IMAX, where we go is the question. I don't know what everyone work schedual is but I know I plan on leaving thursday night so I can be there opening day on that friday. Steven, Jimmy, and myself are going for sure. i want to go to Indy because I know people there. It is a longer drive but very easy to get to. It is only a few blocks from the convention center. I plan on coming home Saturday unless there is alot of action thene sunday just depends. My car is already full so hopefully more people will go. But we need to to know for sure who is in for this. Getting tickets shouldn't be a problem once we have a number of who is going
  2. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Well from what I've heard is that our IMAX will most likely be selling presale tickets, so either I can grab them for you or you might be able to do it over the phone.

3. QCJediLance Jedi Master

star 1
    I would love to go but I would need to get a ride up there and also coming up with the money for the hotel for two nights there when film-con is not far off from this event but if we get enough people together so the cost can come down then I will probably be going.
  4. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am of course going. and Jimmy would be to so thats 4 right now.
  5. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    Chris...Steven...Jimmy

I count 3, unless you're counting me ;)

Edi: ok yeah Lance too, but he's up in the air. Still glad you're coming.
  6. QCJediTim Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok if we come back on Saterday I can go if we wait to come back sunday I may not be able to go.
  7. phatjedipdog Jedi Padawan

I will have to check with my commanding officer (mother) before i give recognition of my arrival at indy, but I will more than likly be able to go.

But YOU got to watch out for them tornados.
    specaly the Indy tornados there the worst.
    ;p
  8. QCJediLance Jedi Master

star 1
    Hey guys sorry to say I will not be able to go to the IMAX something came up and I will not be able to afford to go. Sorry guys.

Lance
  9. Sith_Steve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thats too bad. I heard that the IMAX is giving away a figure to the 501st as a thank you, So I hope I get one. Also, Now we have a empty set in the car, and I would like for someone eles to go so the cost can be brought back down.
  10. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know where you heard that Steve, but not at the IMAX you're going to *bonks*
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.