Phx Who is going IN COSTUME to the STAR WARS Cine Capri Event???

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LORDPARSEC, Jun 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. liquido Jedi Knight

star 2
    I have to work Friday, but Thursday I can wear my PFF shirt if I can track down anyone who still has a spare ticket.
  2. LORDPARSEC Jedi Master

star 4
    Webb - I will be out there as Kyle Katarn both nights (Even though Kyle really isn't a movie character...) :).
  3. aztrooper0013 Jedi Knight

star 2
    As stated in my recent post in the main thread on this subject, the Empire will be present at this event.

New 501st/troopers, please be nice to the poor little Rebels. Thier skin is not as thick as our armor, so they tend to get bruised easily. (ie: Be nice. They is so touchy!) ;)

Steve, have you considered using medical adhesive for your horns? Stuff works like a charm, trust me. For a couple hours, it should hold up great.

You can get it at Bert Easly's on 7th Ave. & MacDowell. Be sure to get the big bottle of remover as well. You'll need it.
  4. DarkSiderSteve Jedi Knight

star 2
    Thanks Kevin. I practically live at Easleys- it seems. :p Ive been using the Spirit Gum that they sell. Actually gave it a test run this weekend and seemed to hold like a charm.

I'll have to look into the medical adhesive though.
  5. tk835 Jedi Padawan

Steve, did you give it the yardwork test like you were planning? Your pics at the RPF look great.

I'm gluing those new lenses in now and super-gluing my velcro in place so the heat doesn't make it slip. See ya Thursday.
  6. DarkSiderSteve Jedi Knight

star 2
  7. Jedi_Wench Jedi Master

star 4
    WOW! I am thoroughly impressed DarkSideSteve! Very hellacious!

I'm bringing my Jedi Robes, but seeing as it will be about 10 degrees hotter than Perdition itself, I don't think I'll be wearing them untill right before the movie.

You desert rats are insane. That's all there is to it.

But I'll have my Broad Squad shirt as backup.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.