Who is going to AOTC IMAX November 1st?

Discussion in 'Boston, MA' started by Darth Dowe, Oct 23, 2002.

?

Who is going to AOTC IMAX November 1st?

Poll closed Nov 2, 2002.
Yes, I will be there! 14 vote(s) 66.7%
No, I cannot attend. 7 vote(s) 33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    i ll never tell but i will be there and annoy the f*&^ out of u!!!!!!!! :)
  2. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't know, if you act up we might have to defend the fair lady.
  3. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks Tony

I got the rest of my costume today. I just tried all of it on together. I think it looks good, for something not homemade. Anyway, I gotta go do my homework now. I may be on the boards later tonight though.
  4. Pellaeon69187 Force Ghost

star 5
    Indeed we will.
    Tony and I will tie you to one of those "its gonna rain" benches and throw you into the harbor ;)
  5. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
  6. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
  7. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    NO NO NO Y Y Y
    Y GOD Y
  8. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    Too bad you don't know what we are talking about, n00b.
  9. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    tony say that again i will have u band for harassment cause i joined this club cause i like star wars if u dont like it too bad :( i didnt joined to get harassed ok and this is not a JOKE i dont care what u guys talk about but this is just not right
  10. Pellaeon69187 Force Ghost

star 5
    this is funny.

I forget the whole conversation...argh
  11. Pellaeon69187 Force Ghost

star 5
  12. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't remember the conversation either.

Something about the benches being bolted down so my hoodlum friends don't throw them in the harbor... ;)
  13. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    ACTUALLY UNDER THE TERMS OF SERVICE IT SAYS THIS
    "User agrees not to post material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, misleading, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, that otherwise violates any law, or that encourages conduct constituting a criminal offense. Also, as a general guideline, all users here should respect one another's opinions and beliefs. User also agrees not to post spoilers regarding the upcoming Star Wars prequel in any forum outside of those specifically labelled as allowing spoilers (this includes posting spoilers of any type in your profile and signature). This applies to private messages as well.
  14. Pellaeon69187 Force Ghost

star 5
    Will you calm down, pal? This is getting uber annoying. please calm down and come back forgeting about this.
  15. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    did u guys c the word harassing?????
  16. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    NO NO NO I AM NOT GOING TO GO BY LIKE WHAT I ALWAYS DO. Y AND I REPEAT Y R U GUYS MISTREATING NEWBIES HUH
  17. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok, let's stop this flame war right now.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Besides, I'll just call you a CENSORED in person, and not get banned. :p
  18. Pellaeon69187 Force Ghost

star 5
    We aren't harrasing you. just calm down dude
  19. Pellaeon69187 Force Ghost

star 5
    everyone is "mistreated" when they first get here. I was by Bib when he was active here and Tony was by me. So relax. If you can't deal with a little good natured humor, go away.
  20. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    "This bickering is pointless..."

The Boston Rebels charter says that people are n00bs when 1.)they have completed TF.N's registration and posted on the boards; and 2.)have not yet attended a meet. This seems to be the case.

When a person attends a meet, they are a full memeber, and get all rights and privleges there-in, including not being called a n00b. I believe this will change on Friday, right Arthur?

So quit getting your knickers in a twist, and wait two days, and then you'll be fine.
  21. sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling

star 4
    well try reading this
    "In light of recent decisions of the Michigan and U.S. Supreme Courts, staff has undertaken a thorough review of the Civil Service rules and regulations governing discrimination and sexual harassment. Staff recommends that the Civil Service rules and regulations governing discrimination and sexual harassment be amended. The proposed amendments to the rules are attached.

The principal proposed amendments to the rules are highlighted and discussed below:

1. Amendments to Rule 1-7* (Prohibited Discrimination). Staff recommends amending the text of the Rule 1-7 to follow the statutory language used in the Michigan Elliott-Larsen Civil Rights Act (ELCR Act) and the Michigan Persons with Disabilities Civil Rights Act (PWDCR Act).

DISCUSSION: The Commission has generally interpreted Rule 1-7 to be similar (if not identical) in coverage and interpretation to the ELCR Act and the PWDCR Act. The recommended amendments strengthen this relationship by modeling the text of the rule on the ELCR Act and PWDCR Act.

This may be particularly useful under the Michigan Supreme Court?s decision in Nummer v Department of Treasury. In Nummer, the Court gave preclusive effect to a Civil Service grievance determination (under Rule 1-7) when the Plaintiff later tried to relitigate the same claim in the circuit court under the ELCR Act. If an employee files a discrimination or harassment grievance under the rules, it will be useful for the parties, the hearing officer, and the courts to have the Civil Service rules congruent with the ELCR Act and the PWDCR Act.

2. Prohibited Bases of Discrimination. Staff recommends conforming the various possible prohibited bases of discrimination in Rule 1-7 and Rule 1-8 to those in the ELCR Act and the PWDCR Act.

A. The draft retains the following eight prohibited bases now in the rules:

1. "Religion"

2. "Race"

3. "Color"

4. "National Origin"

5. "Age"

6. "Sex"

7. "Disability"

8. "Partisan considerations" [This, of course, has its origin in Article 11, §5, of the Michigan Constitution and does not have a corollary in the ELCR Act or the PWDCR Act.]

B. The draft adds the following three additional prohibited bases from the ELCR Act:

1. "Height"

2. "Weight"

3. "Marital Status"

C. The draft deletes the following one prohibited base from the rules:

1. "Ancestry" [This is redundant because "ancestry" is included in "national origin."]

DISCUSSION: Staff recommends that, as part of modeling the text of the rules on the ELCR Act and the PWDCR Act, the rules adopt the same prohibited bases in the statutes. The only substantive change adds "height," "weight," and "marital status" to the rules. Since appointing authorities are already prohibited from discriminating on the basis of "height," "weight," and "marital status" under the ELCR Act, the addition of these three bases in the Civil Service rules does not create any additional burdens for state agencies.

3. New Disability Definitions. Staff recommends adding the following definitions:

A. "Disability" [new Rule 8-35]

B. "Unrelated to the individual?s ability" [new Rule 8-122]

DISCUSSION: Again, these proposed definitions are modeled on the statutory language in the PWDCR Act. The proposed definitions do not substantively alter the Commission?s current interpretations of the rules prohibiting disability discrimination.

4. New Rules Defining and Prohibiting "Discriminatory Harassment."

Staff recommends adding a new definition of "discriminatory harassment" [new Rule 8-36]. Staff also recommends adding a rule [new Rule 1-7.2] that (1) prohibits "discriminatory harassment," (2) requires employees to report "discriminatory harassment," and (3) requires agencies to investigate complaints of "discriminatory harassment."

DISCUSSION: The developing case law recognizes that improper workplace "harassment" can be more that just "sexual harassment." Staff recommends expanding the definition of "sexual harassment" to a more inclusive definition of "discriminatory harass
  22. Pellaeon69187 Force Ghost

star 5
    You didn't have to write out a amendment. haha
    we understand your upset for some strange reason. But doing the stuff you are doing is annoying and I am losing simpathy for you.
  23. Darth Dowe Jedi Master

star 4
    If you read above your super long post, you'll see the way the Boston Rebels work. Don't like it? Then be a member of TF.N, but not the Rebels.

Based on your long post, are we discriminating on:

1. "Religion" -- NO

2. "Race" -- NO

3. "Color" -- NO

4. "National Origin" -- NO

5. "Age" -- NO

6. "Sex" -- NO

7. "Disability" -- NO

8. "Partisan considerations" -- NO

1. "Height" -- NO

2. "Weight" -- NO

3. "Marital Status" -- NO

As you can see, there are no bias that are used against you. Just calm down and wait 48 hours, and you won't be called that. It's just a hazing name, and you have to live with it.

Darth Dowe, Staff, Boston Rebels
  24. Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Master

star 4
    And even if we were Arthur, I have over 30 private messages that you sent to me that are harrasing. Especially since I politely asked you not to send me anymore PM's. A fact that you claim to forget on a daily basis. Besides Arthur, can you really blame them? You come onto the boards and brag about your money and stuff that you have, when no one really cares. You do the same thing at school. If anyone is going to get banned from these boards, it will most likely be you.

Edit: And you just sent me another PM!!!
  25. Pellaeon69187 Force Ghost

star 5
    Darth Dowe, Staff, Boston Rebels

thats the coolest thing ever! I never even thought to do that. Well, here I go!

Pellaeon69187, Staff, Boston Rebels
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.