main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is going to AOTC IMAX November 1st?

Discussion in 'Archive: Boston, MA' started by Darth Dowe, Oct 23, 2002.

?

Who is going to AOTC IMAX November 1st?

Poll closed Nov 2, 2002.
  1. Yes, I will be there!

14 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No, I cannot attend.

7 vote(s)
    33.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Maybe we should run the board like Thanksgiving and have a seperate board for the n00bs and people who act like they're under 10?

2. TK7771

TK7771 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2001
    We have a charter?? :confused:

Listen up right now!! Arthur! if you do anything at the Imax premeire to embarrass this group in any way, shape, or form YOU ARE GONE!! I warned you before that this type of stuff wouldn't be tolerated!!I've also told you that if you have any problems to PM me,not take it out on the boards like this!!

Every new member is a newbie( I hate the n00b spelling,so dumb).Wether we actually call you newbie,newb,n00b depends on the newbie in question.If you act like a newbie,you will be hazed like a newbie.Its nothing personal,its just how it goes.

Does anybody remember if I complained like this when I was a newbie?

yes Leah,you did act like this at first,but you settled down quicker than Arthur is. ;)

now can we just stop this childish behavior and actually have some fun this weekend!?!?

[i]are we going to be doing the activity stuff indoors or outdoors?[/i]

The Lightsaber dueling will be outside on the plaza.Pray it doesnt rain!!(or snow like they think it might)

3. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    Roy, you're just jealous cuz you don't know L33t $p34k

:p

LOL

4. TK7771

Jul 22, 2001
    Roy, you're just jealous cuz you don't know L33t $p34k

No,I'd rather just read plain English then have to see numbers in place of letters.But hey thats just me 8-}

5. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    Everyone understand what n00b means, even me! :D

6. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    ok d00ds and n00bs ( :p ) i am leaving for the day from work....and i will see you all tomorrow at the aquarium. :)

7. Jedi_Knight150

Jedi_Knight150 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 26, 2002
    The weather forecast for tomorrow doesn't look too good....

8. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    1t w1ll 83 4 l337 t1m3.

:D

EDIT: When, where, and what time are we meeting? Or is that in the thread somewhere? :confused:

9. Royal_Handmaiden

Royal_Handmaiden Jedi Youngling star 1

May 25, 2002
    Hey Guys, just thought I'd pass along something from my drive to work. I was listening to WAAF and they announced the IMAX was going to be at the Aquarium and right after that they said "And the Boston Rebels will be on hand w/ the NE 501st Garrison teaching kids how to be a Jedi" well and then they went on wondering what kind of geeks would do this unfortunatly I had to be in work so I couldnt call and tell them all about us. But I thought you might all like to know we were mentioned on the radio. See you all tomorrow. I wont be getting there until about 6:45 so I hope I get a chance to meet a few of you. :)

10. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    So who (besides me, Roy, and Carrie) is coming in costume?

11. sith_lord21

sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    okay josh for freshman year it was awesome for me. second who ever wants my aotc ticket for tomorrow can have it cause i am not going cause i am way to freakin pissed from yesterday or i can shread the ticket either way works for me just pm me or email me.

12. Pellaeon69187

Pellaeon69187 Jedi Master star 5

Dec 28, 2000
    We got mentioned on AAF!!? holy bantha fodder! This is great!

We'll all meet up at diff. times. Like I'm taking the 207 train in but others are getting there right on time. Would be nice to get there by at least 5. We all know each other so finding each other shouldn't be hard.

btw, Tony- I already have HP3 in my bag :D

13. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    Great!

Now just bring some money... ;)

14. CrimsonVision

CrimsonVision Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 4, 2002
    Woohoo! Todays the day!

So my bosses are all traveling today which means I get to leave early! Yay!

Everyone is going to be there around 5, yes? Is there a meeting spot? Just trying to figure out how to find you all.

I will not be in costume unfortunately, was not able to get it together in time. But if you see a girl with bright red hair and a shirt that says '12:06' in florecent green; thats me. ;)

15. idarii

idarii Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 25, 2002
    hah tony speaking of money don't forget mine for the movie :p

16. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Hey guys!!

Just wanted to say hi and good luck with your IMAX events this weekend. We'll have to compare notes when it's all over...LOL.

17. TK7771

Jul 22, 2001
    I'll see you all at the theatre tonight.

I'll be getting there around 3ish,if anyone can get there around the same time to help get things ready please do.If not,I guess I'll see you guys as you show up.

We'll be doing the duels out front so I dont think it will be hard to spot everyone.Just look for a motley looking bunch of Jedi 8-}

Meriwyn~ good luck to you guys to!! We'll definately have to share stories about tonights events!!

18. Mandalorian_Warrior

Mandalorian_Warrior Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 19, 2002
    nice! I just got home from school and will get into boston as soon as possible. I will def be there by 5. We're just meeting in front of the aquarium right?

19. Crix-Madine

Crix-Madine Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 7, 2000
    I saw it at 12:01 AM this morning. Very fun, especially on Halloween with a ton of die hard fans there dressed up.

It was really good, although they did cut the film down to about 2 hours because of the IMAX film limit. As it is, 2 hours is about 8 miles of tape long...

Have fun everybody!

20. Mandalorian_Warrior

Apr 19, 2002
    alright, i'm gonna get ready to leave now. I'll see everyone there. This is gonna rock!

21. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    I'm gonna leave around 4:30. The NEAQ is a 16 minute drive from my house, but the person who is driving me there doesn't know the way.

22. sith_lord21

sith_lord21 Jedi Youngling star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    haha leia. c ya guys in 45

23. TIEace

TIEace Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2000
    I'll be there around 7ish I want to say.

24. Jedi_Knight150

Jul 26, 2002
    That was so much fun! I am really tired. I can barely type. I think I'm gonna sleep late tomorrow. G'night.

25. Mandalorian_Warrior

Apr 19, 2002
    that was awsome!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.