main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is going to line up at their MIDNIGHT Release for the ROTS DVD on October 31st, Halloween?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by XenoSkywalker, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediNdaCity

JediNdaCity Jedi Youngling star 3

May 14, 2002
    They are having a "midnight release party" at all the Meijers stores here in the Detroit area on Oct. 31st from 11pm -1am. I'm gonna check it out, but I think I'm gonna go to Walmart so I can get that bonus disc. I went and bought "Titanic", "Batman" & "Wizard of Oz" to hold me over 'til next Tuesday.

2. Silver_mane

Silver_mane Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2005
    I checked the Electronics area at my local Super Walmart(Save my brain cells, I work there :_|) on Bruce B Downs in New Tampa and we are having the midnight madness also. Im going to pick up the dvd on the 31st, just because Ive never been to a midnight madness before. I wonder if anyone will be dressed up.....

3. rhondeboo

rhondeboo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2005
    There were folks that were for the OT DVD release. It was neat.

4. Mr_Pocket

Mr_Pocket Jedi Youngling

Aug 3, 2005
    dang the sock of rhonderoo is sexy![face_beatup]

5. Gobi-1

Gobi-1 Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 22, 2002
    I have class at 8:00am on Tuesday morning so I'll leave early and pick up my copy at Walmart on my way to college.

6. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Hey, how come mods get socks! I was banned for having a sock! (Well, actually for flaming myself with my sock. [face_blush] )

7. rhondeboo

rhondeboo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2005
    Little detail, there. Right, yoshi? :p

8. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
  9. halfwits-r-us

halfwits-r-us Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    yoshifett, I dig the new icon man. but as for me i am not going to wait i'll just get up early and dricve 30 minutes to the walmart for the bonus disc

10. DUGGY

DUGGY Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 23, 2005
    icon?

11. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    You should get one too, it's Halloween! NEW ICONS!

12. Padmes_Ghost

Padmes_Ghost Jedi Youngling

Oct 23, 2005
    You bet your Star Wars undies I'm gonna be there. [face_dancing]

13. DUGGY

DUGGY Jedi Youngling star 4

Apr 23, 2005
    You should get one too, it's Halloween! NEW ICONS!

and sigs

Nice Halfwits!

14. halfwits-r-us

halfwits-r-us Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    thanks gents, i wrapped up my dooku lego figure in toilet paper and voila instant dooku lego mummy!!!

15. chiss_man

chiss_man Jedi Master star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    I don't have any Halloween plans (yeah I know, no life, but it's a Monday I need sleep). I do plan to be out early though the next day to get it, I can't wait! I managed to watch a copy of it from a buddy who works at a video store and it looks fantastic!

16. A_Hero_Reborn

A_Hero_Reborn Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2005
    Isn't the DVD out already [face_whistling]

17. XenoSkywalker

XenoSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005

No.... the DVD will be "Officially" out on Tuesday Novemeber 1st... ;)

Speaking of the DVD, here is a quote...:

"The Council is asking you."

18. blicknasty

blicknasty Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2004
    Why can't we all just get a good nights sleep and pick the movie up in the morning? You can still dress as Yoda if you want. I've seen it done.

19. Antrojedi

Antrojedi Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    Ok, its the question most of us will be wondering about. During the Mace vs Sidious battle, in the commentary does GL (or anyone else) say that Sidious threw the fight or does Mace win fair and square?

BTW, over here in the UK, the DVD officially goes on release on the 31st oct and some internet shops here have already sent out the pre-ordered disc today for people who ordered over the net and customers should receive them in a couple of days.

20. Darth_Muffins

Darth_Muffins Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2004

In the Offical DVD release Info thread someone already answered this....the answer is that Mace overpowered Sidious fair and sqaure. However, when Sidious said he was too weak to continue, that is when he is faking.

21. Antrojedi

Antrojedi Jedi Master star 1

Nov 19, 2002
    Thanks for the info.

22. Cask

Cask Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2005
    Here in Mexico they had the DVD scheduled for November 1st, like anywhere else, but a retailer named Mixup released it today. I just picked up my copy. The packaging was different than I expected. It consisted a cardboard that inside contains the dvd box with the cover we have seen in the net some time ago. It was nice to get that. I don't know if all releases are gonna be like that though.

23. yoshifett

Apr 17, 2004
    How's that for irony:p

24. thechozn1

thechozn1 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2005
    I just hope I can figure out which DVD it is. I'll be kinda blitzed by then [face_devil]

I'm gonna be pissed if I get back to the house with the Ewok Adventures or something.

25. Cask

Cask Jedi Youngling

Oct 27, 2005
    Haha, they always do that, I think they think they can beat the competition putting things on the shelves as soon as they get them. They also released Batman Begins a full week early, and even Return Of The King was released like week and a half before it's release date. Just finished watching the movie, amazed at the quality in my LCD screen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.