main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is going to line up at their MIDNIGHT Release for the ROTS DVD on October 31st, Halloween?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by XenoSkywalker, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    Man, I really ha te you and your LCD screen and your early copy of ROTS. [face_good_luck]

I was confused about what to put as an emoticon, so I randomly picked one. Just so you know.

2. thechozn1

thechozn1 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2005
    Man, my plasma is way clearer than my 2 lcd's. I don't know what's up with that.

Oh, uh, sorry bout that Yoshi [face_worried] No kids. Gotta blow money on something.

3. halfwits-r-us

halfwits-r-us Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 27, 2005
    man chosen1 you live on the west coast? you have to throw a screening party for those who don't own all that you do! i am a jealous cow.[face_cow] [face_hypnotized] [face_cow]

4. Darth_Maestro

Darth_Maestro Jedi Master star 4

Jan 27, 2005
    well i wont be lining up thats for sure i've got to scare the !!@#$$ out some little kiddies that night, oh and forget Episode 3 dvd going to use that money to buy tickets to see Harry Potter and buy the soundtrack as well![face_beatup] :p

5. yoshifett

yoshifett Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 17, 2004
    I need that thing. But I'm looking forward to Battlefront II almost as much.

6. obiwanws2

obiwanws2 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 28, 2004
    wanna know what is even clearer then that.....my home theater...projection.....15' diagnol on the screen (yes that is 15 feet).....thx certified 6.1(well we made it 7.1 cause we added another speaker in back).......yeah but projection is clearer then plasma and lcd since mine is dlp ...'

sorry i really had to gloat[face_mischief]

7. SlytherinHouse

SlytherinHouse Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2000
    Remind me to ask you about that plasma in two years when you've spent twice the original price on maintenance.

Sly

8. AAMD11

AAMD11 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    Its an excellent DVD, clear, crisp. Couldnt ask for anything better! BTW this Mister Sinister icon for halloween is bad-ass!!!

9. thechozn1

thechozn1 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2005

Ahhhh yes. More uninformed folly. #1 Plasma does not have all the problems people say they do, especially the new ones. #2 My warranty will take care of it if there is a prob #3 I really couldn't care less what maintenance cost. If you can buy 3 flat screens and bose (not the cheap acousimass **** either) 7.1 surround sound then you're not real concerned about "maintenance".

And Halfwits I live on the east coast otherwise we'd party :D

10. XenoSkywalker

XenoSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005
    3 days, 2 hours, and 25 minutes........ :D

11. Adm_Thrawn

Adm_Thrawn Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 19, 2004
    Have to go get the stormtrooper armor out of the closest. Hope it still fits. That **** was expensive.

12. obiwanws2

obiwanws2 Jedi Master star 1

Feb 28, 2004
    now seriously does anyone know where i can find out who will be open at midnight near baltimore so i can get it????

13. rhondeboo

rhondeboo Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 8, 2005
    I'm sure your local Wal-Mart will have it at midnight. Or Blockbuster.

14. MystikalMaceWindu

MystikalMaceWindu Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 18, 2005
    I've asked a couple stores near me, and they're not opening at midnight.... oh well, no big deal, will just go at 7 a.m. in the morning and pick 'er up.

15. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    I may head up to Walmart and pick it up at midnight. We rarely get trick-or-treaters, and the only Halloween party I'm attending this year was yesterday, so it's not as if I'll be terribly busy unless something comes up with work...

16. Jedi_pain11

Jedi_pain11 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 26, 2004
    I dont know about other places in the world but here in Florida, our Wal-Mart electronics departmemt kinda shuts down at 11 pm.

17. Tiershon_Fett

Tiershon_Fett Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    **Edit: Tone it down a bit, Tiershon. That wasn't needed.**

18. Silver_mane

Silver_mane Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2005
    Jedi_pain11, if you live in the Tampa Bay area, the Super Walmart I work at on Bruce B Downs is going to have a midnight madness sale. There will be a manager in electronics ringing out people who come for it.

19. Jedi_Master_Johns

Jedi_Master_Johns Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 28, 2005
    hey that sounds groovy, I'd like to pick it up at midnight I'll have to check around to see if anybodys cool enough to be open then.

20. TheCRZA

TheCRZA Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2005
    It IS october 31st!!!!

Every story has an ending. Today is it, brothers and sisters.
    This is the last 24 hours of waiting for a Star Wars film to be released.

Until 2007.
    Oh, and then when the Clone Wars season 2 comes out.
    Ach, and the TV series going DVD.
    And the animated clone wars series going DVD.

Nevermind....

21. Pooja

Pooja Jedi Knight star 6

May 25, 2002
    [face_laugh]

Isn't it great though?

22. DarthMrB

DarthMrB Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 31, 2005
    Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!! I's so friggin excited!

23. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    Of all weeks, I'm stranded in the middle of nowhere and have no access to any store selling DVD's at all for a week! DISASTER!!!

24. sithlard

sithlard Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 13, 2004
    I'm from Michigan, and Meijer is supposedly having a DVD release party at 11PM - 1AM Oct 31/Nov. 1 where they're having a costume contest and giving away prizes like Star Wars gift cards, DVDs and video games, etc. There will also be refreshments. See here:

I was going to go to Best Buy. But I'm still up on Halloween night, so I'm about to leave right now to go Meijer. I don't think many people will be there, but who knows? Perhaps I underestimate how many Star Wars fans will really be there in Lansing, MI!

25. PhantomMenace

PhantomMenace Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 20, 2001
    I'm pumped about the DVD. I'll be at Wal-Mart at midnight. If Battlefront II is available at a good price, I'll get that, too. I'm glad both are coming out at the same time. It's really cool, plus I'll have plenty to keep me busy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.