main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is going to line up at their MIDNIGHT Release for the ROTS DVD on October 31st, Halloween?

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith' started by XenoSkywalker, Jul 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flaar_Fyre

Flaar_Fyre Jedi Master star 2

Aug 4, 2004
    Yeah I'm going to be heading out in about 30 minutes to go to Wal-Mart. When I went last year for the OT DVD release, I would say there was about 15-20 people waiting for it out there.

2. rhonderoo

rhonderoo Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 7, 2002
    Almost time to get the DVD. :)

3. Leonard_Shelby

Leonard_Shelby Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 31, 2002
    Leavin' in just over a half an hour. Can't friggin' wait.

4. Silver_mane

Silver_mane Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2005
    Got my copy, almost 1am here in FL, bed looks nice, pillow looks fluffy......caffine giving out.......must unwrap dvd........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

5. wcleere

wcleere Jedi Master star 3

Aug 12, 2002
    Don't know if it was mentioned before, but if your in the South Bay Area in CA, Tower Records in Mountain View CA will be selling it at 12:01. You have to already be in the store though, the doors will lock at midnight.

6. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Just got back from Wal-Mart and popped the disc into the DVD player. :D

7. RebelScum77

RebelScum77 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 3, 2003
    Just picked up my copy!! I should be a good fangirl and watch the deleted scenes now, but I may save them for tomorrow since I have to be up for work in a few hours. I know, I know... priorities!! :p

8. X-File

X-File Jedi Master star 1

Oct 21, 2004
    Just got my copy. I had to go through hell and back (i.e. Wal Mart) So let the viewing commence.

9. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    I'm heading out now to get mine! :D I might have to be a fan girl and watch the extra disc before bed.

10. jedisooner1

jedisooner1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2005
    Just got mine in Midwest City, Oklahoma. Number 6 in line of about 30. Time to become a sith once more. [face_devil]

11. rhonderoo

Aug 7, 2002
    There was a line on each side of the register, the lady comments right as we got to the register that they had just sold 30 copies in 20 minutes. :eek:

12. Valairy Scot

Valairy Scot Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 16, 2005
    Now I'm really freaking crazy. I cancelled my Amazon pre-order as it wasn't going to be shipped until 111405! Two weeks after the release!

So I get to the local Walgreens at 12:02 am - staying up late just to do this, and they don't have them out: they're still packed away in boxes in the "back" and might be out "in the morning." Their ad says you can pick up Monday night after midnight!

I freakin' have to work tomorrow.

I freakin' have to wait another day! to get the DVD. I could run out to Walmart - if it's even open (don't know for sure, it's not a Super Walmart) - a good half hour away by freeway, not even knowing if it's open, knowing it'd be after 1 am before I'd get home and too late to watch even the deleted scenes - and knowing I hate Walmart anyway.

Waaaaaah. What's a grown girl to do?

[face_talk_hand] Don't tell me calm down! :_| [face_frustrated] :( ;)

13. MidnightRain

MidnightRain Jedi Master star 4

Jul 16, 2003
    I was the first person at my local Walmart to get a copy, midnight last night. Put the DVD on, grabbed a snack, hopped in bed...was asleep by the time Anakin was given a seat on the Council. So much for my "I'm marathoning all six movies the night ROTS comes out!"

14. Mandalore_X

Mandalore_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I got mine at midnight.

15. fettmaster39

fettmaster39 Jedi Master star 3

Jun 9, 2005
    Dude, when I went to Wal-Mart to get Battlefront II and ROTS,
    the guy at Wal-Mart said they "lost" the box containing BattleFront II!

I had to wait a whole 'nother night untill I got to play it!

(.........Had to tell someone who might care...)

16. light-

light- Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 8, 2005
    I went to Best Buy for ROTS and Battlefront II yesterday .. they're both awesome ..

When i went though, Star Wars had its own little isle it was so cool!! and they had this big tv screen where they were playing the movie and there was a place where you could sit down and play the game. they were also selling anakin lightsaber replicas for $99 and stuff .. it was great ha
    [image=http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c394/nocotigo/ObiWanAnakinfight3.gif]

by the way, the bonus dvd is so awesome oh man .. i love it ..theres this thing on makeup with ewan and hayden ahaha I sware ewan is histerical .. you'll have to watch urself

17. XenoSkywalker

XenoSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 28, 2005

THAT SUCKS!!! :mad:

But at least you have it now...

And the he lived happily ever after... till the end of his days. :D

late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.