Omaha, NE Who is going to Sundays meeting?

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by paperclipx, Jun 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Just was wondering who was going to be present this Sunday?
  2. Rogue_Angel Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. Brad Kan Obi So Cool Jedi Knight

star 1
    What time is it at and where?
  4. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Saddly, you'll be without my company. I have to work til 7. By the time I get home, shower, change clothes and head out, it'll be well after 8pm. Sorry. Next time though for sure.
  5. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Safety and Health Council building, 116th and M Cir. 6 pm.
  6. TK-507 Jedi Knight

star 1
    If it's only the two or three of us, should we reschedule? Or, just plan on playing the card game? Give me a call, please.

Kurt
  7. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes we are rescheduling to next week.
  8. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    Ok....same question, new week. Who is going to grace us with their presence? And, by the way, at a certain "wing" establishment has a LuOwl party going on that night as well, Jimmy Buffett themed I might add. So if we dont want to hang out, or Kurt cant make it, we can always drift there. As a matter of fact, regardless I will be leaving early to attend. So there.
  9. sith_itch Jedi Knight

star 1
    Oooh, wings & margaritas. Sounds like a fun post-meeting plan. Or, if we get thirsty during the meeting we could just move the meeting there.
  10. UncleOwen1138 Jedi Knight

star 1
  11. craigrr Jedi Master

star 4
    Welp, sadly yet again you'll be without my presence. My bosses, in their infinite wisdom scheduled me to work tomorrow until 6:30. The way things have been going, I probably won't get out until 7.

On the upside, we have started getting the 12" Ultimate Jango Fett. I have yet to actually see one outside the case though. We got one case on our last truck. It went straight to the floor and they were gone before I could get a look at them. For those interested, we got a few cases of the Muppet figures by Palisades. They're pretty slick. I know I plan on collecting the series.
  12. banthagrl Jedi Knight

star 1

Nerf and I can be there - still 6, and still at the health and safety place?

13. paperclipx Jedi Master

star 4
    You are correct Banthagrl.
  14. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

...um...did i miss the meeting or is it going to be held on the 30th? i hope i didn't miss it...i probably did huh?
  15. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yup, you missed it, sparky! :D ;)
  16. sith_outkast Jedi Padawan

17. That awful vracer Jedi Knight

star 3
    Don't feel bad, dude. :) We're thinking about organizing a group outing to see MIB II on July 3rd, I think. Hey Mark, howz aboot starting a MIB II outing thread?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.