main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO who is going to the Esquire?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by yodaboy, May 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    For the midinght showing of episode II?

2. Stl_Imperial

Stl_Imperial Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2002
    I don't know where I am going. I am still trying to get a feeling for what is going on that night as far as the most exciting place to visit. I need to figure out the best place to shoot some images to capture the excitement of the fans. I also am wanting to find out where there will be any...some....or lots of costumes that are worn. I am hoping that if you have one...please wear it! :) I get the feeling that Esquire is definately the spot to visit.

Larry

3. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Larry, I think that if you don't already have tickets for a midnight show at this point, you are probably SOL. At least, that's my read from other threads here.

I missed the boat on these tickets too, so I'm currently looking at attending a matinee on Thursday - the joys of being unemployed - and then an add'l showing at the late (after 8ish) show.

4. RealRamona

RealRamona Jedi Youngling

May 4, 2002
    Me and my buddy are going to Des Peres and crafting costumes so big I question whether we can fit through the door. (seriously).

5. quigon_brian

quigon_brian Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 16, 2001
    I'll be going to the Esquire for the midnight show. I'll be going with like 4 or 5 other guys. We'll all have lightsabers probably (I'll have to decide if I'll let them borrow some of mine. I actually just got my Anakin and Count Dooku ones about 20 minutes ago). I might have a costume. It all depends on if I can get it made in time. What time is everyone else going to get there? Me and a couple other guys will probably just go by the Esquire every half hour or so until a line starts to form.(my friend lives less than a minute away, so that works out real well)

6. Ackbar11

Ackbar11 Jedi Youngling

May 8, 2002
    Actually my friend's mom got tickets for a group of 11 of us for 7pm on the 16th at Ronnies,since tickets went on sale the 3rd and there were no internet sales for Wehrenberg.

7. Stl_Imperial

Stl_Imperial Jedi Youngling star 1

May 7, 2002
    Actually I am not going to the movie to see it. I will see it the next night or something. I have something much more important that night to take care of. I have an assignment to shoot images of the fans....especially ones in costumes or going nuts with excitement...and do some interviews. So that is why I have been asking whats going on and where the biggest party will be. Which reminds me......does anyone know of anything going on before or after the show?

Thanks for all the info. It is much appreciated.

Larry

8. zimnick

zimnick Jedi Youngling

May 11, 2002
    Hey, My birthday is Monday(5/13/02) and what a present, going to see SWE2:AOTC!!! I will also probably going to the 7:00 at Ronnies because there now is online ticketing. I live in Webster. When do you think I should head up there?

9. Kamikaze Gamer

Kamikaze Gamer Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 18, 1999
    Yeah, I'm going to Esquire, thanks to Yodaboy here who got me a ticket!

10. yodaboy

yodaboy Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 5, 2001
    yea! tickets are on the house!

ok, maybe not :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.