main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is "High Inquisitor Tremayne"

Discussion in 'Literature' started by muuurgh8150, Mar 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muuurgh8150

muuurgh8150 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 4, 2002
    I have read a story called The longest Fall from the book Tales from the New Republic. In the story, it mentions a Jedi named Hight Inquisito Tremayne in the empire. It mentions many people who he has killed, in the same manner that Vader killed the people in the movies, and actually mentions some of those same people.

paragraph from the story:

Others had died at his feet. Admiral Ozzel. Admiral Raned. Captain Needa. His esteemed mentor and friend Campain Nolaan.[i/]

Is Tremayne actually Vader? This is quite confusing.

2. Valiento

Valiento Jedi Knight star 7

Mar 19, 2000
    Tremayne isn't vader.

3. Wedge 88

Wedge 88 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 1999
    That sentence was obviously talking about Darth Vader.

To answer your question, lets hop on over to The Completely Unoffocial Star Wars Encyclopedia:

Tremayne
    the High Inquisitor of the Empire during the Galactic Civil War, Tremayne was trained as a Jedi Knight before being seduced by the Dark Side of the Force. He was led down the dark path by none other than Emperor Palpatine, and it was rumored that Tremayne was one of the Emperor's Hands. Tremayne was eventually promoted to the position of High Inquisitor, and had an illustrious career serving Palpatine. In this position, Tremayne was answerable only to Darth Vader and the upper eschelons of Palpatine's advisors. Tremayne had been able to break every captive brought to him until he encountered Corwin Shelvay. He was disfigured in Shelvay's escape, and also lost an arm. Since then, Tremayne has scoured the galaxy, looking for Shelvay to exact revenge. Tremayne was given command of the Star Destroyer Interrogator.

I don't know how up to date that is, but it should help you some.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.