Who is interested in going to RadCon.

Discussion in 'Spokane, WA' started by ewok_jedi, Nov 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Just wondering who was planning on going to RadCon this year. If so let me know.
  2. mightyd4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    We have a post stickied just for RadCon.

I am going, have a room reserved already too. Been the the last few RadCons and always have fun. Plus I'm running a Live Action Vampire game on Friday night. So I think my weekend will be filled with fun. Trying to convince everyone else to go also.

Nick
  3. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I know that, but i am not part of your group (at least i do not think that i am). And I live in the tri-city area. See you there.
  4. Eledaia Jedi Knight

star 3
    I for one am hoping to attend RadCon. I was also thinking that if you wished it, our fanforce could help you start a fanforce of your own while at Radcon. We could get a booth to advertise the fanforce in general, and then hopefully, if there is enough interest, we could help you and other fans start up your own group right then and there! We could offer suggestions on promotion, meeting ideas, organization, etc. Our fanforce is only a little over a year old, and we started out with 4 people meeting at Pizza Hut! Our membership didn't really take off until we had a booth at a local con, so you would be one step ahead already. Once you had your fanforce going, our two groups could get together every once in a while for special events!
  5. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I'm with Kelli on this one :D

And not just because I have to be :p
  6. Daramin_of_The_Way Jedi Master

star 4

:rolleyes:

:D
  7. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have a friend who should be joining this forum latter today or tommorrow, and he might be able to get one of his friends to join. So we might have 3 people from tri-cities by the end of the week.
  8. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    You may have a FF even before Radcon! I'd suggest trying to make it to a few of our meetings so you guys can get some ideas while starting your FF. Just a suggestion ;)
  9. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well unless you have meetings on saturday afternoon, then more than likely i can not make any.
  10. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    I think we may be able to accomodate you sometime... we'll discuss it at our next meeting.
  11. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I would try and make fridays if that was possible, but i work till 11:45 monday to friday.
  12. JarusSarn Jedi Master

star 4
    We could try and schedule two of them in January for Saturdays, since 2006's schedule hasn't been set yet... would that work?
  13. mightyd4 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I now work Mon-Fri unti 10:30.... so Saturdays would be the plan in my book.

Nick
  14. ewok_jedi Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Two saturdays would work for, i can talk with my freind and see what he has to say about saturdays. I just have to make sure that i remember about the meeting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.