main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is Master Yoda

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by MASTER-LARGOS, Dec 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MASTER-LARGOS

MASTER-LARGOS Jedi Youngling

Nov 22, 2002
  2. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    We all know he is Jedi( head) master of the Council.
    But tell me all about his life. From the premier beginning. What creature he is? Where does he come from?
    Does he kill a Sith on dagobah, and is that the reason he live on the myterious planet?
    What was his age?
    Just tell me everything about him!
    And it's very sure this belong to the EU community, because his life started far beyond StarWars Episode I!

3. Apophis

Apophis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 26, 2002
    Strange question.
    His species and homeplanet isn't known!
    He was about 900 years when he died in EpVI.

4. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Yes that is what I heard to.
    But are there any theories about him? I mean, how could there be a creature be unknown, while it is maybe one of the main person in Starwars.
    Strange! We know so little, but also so much.

5. Trell

Trell Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 11, 2002
    He isn't the head of the council, it has no head, he is simply one of the more respected members, along with Mace Windu.

Also, it seems very much that he killed a Dark Jedi on Dagobah and used that mans residual energy to hide himself. Sith or not is unknown, although it would be a great help to the EU if it were Dooku.

Besides that not much known is about him, there is another one of whatver he is on the Council as of E1, Yaddle. But I think she was dead by EII.

6. Blue_Ice-Green_Fire

Blue_Ice-Green_Fire Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 18, 2002
    Wasn't it in VOTF?- but it says that Master yoda did kill a dark jedi on Dagobah-
    Therefore with all of Yoda's good power-with the leftover of the dark jedi's power created a netuearl effect (I don't know how else to put it) so that it was made to look like no one was there
    Also Yoda was excatly 874 years old in AOTC-so if we can get someone to do the math.....

7. Trell

Trell Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 11, 2002
    It was hinted at in TTT, and reveiled in HoT. I say maybe only because we don't know what EIII will reveil.

8. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Possibly you gys are right.
    But what I do know, is that the Dark Jedi, came from Bpfassh. Can you give me an go, or do you think this is fake. I've read it on severle sources. Byexample on Massasi.nl ( I thought).
    But one thing that is sure. That's the powers of this Dark Jedi. When you gays are right, and Yoda did juse his powers to hide him self, the powers of the dark Jedi must be stronger then those of the Emperor and Darht Vater. Because they couldn't see through those powers, it was Yoda on dagobah.
    ( And I don't wonder, because almost every one with increadebly powers are going to the Dark side.)

9. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    ^^^^ I'm not following LARGOS's last post. :confused:

Yoda did battle a Dark Jedi on Dagobah named Dezar Luger(named from a reliable site)

Yoda's species is a Whill.

10. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2001
    Darnit SG beat me, and I'm ashamed of the rest of you. It is common knowledge that Yoad is a Whill. What else could he be?
    Rumours? Well, there was a rumour going around that Yoda was Kermit and Ms. Piggy's son, but we know that can't be because then he wouldn't be a whill, and we all know he is a whill.

11. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
  12. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    He guys,
    How reliable is this information. Because everybody don't know about this. What the Heck is a Whill. And why can't I find this anywhere. SG: can you possibly give my this source, it's very important. A Whill, unbelievble! And `Dezar Luger', how do you get this? It's fantastic, when it is true.

And what I was trying to say, where the huge powers of him. Because they've got to be stronger then those of the Emperor and Darht vater. Because we all know, Yoda jused the powers of the Dark jedi. When they were to little, At least Darht vater had to find Yoda. ( When they hunted on the Jedi's) They didn't found him, so this powers hve to be huge. That is what I was trying to say.

13. Apophis

May 26, 2002
    When you gays are right, and Yoda did juse his powers to hide him self, ...

So, now we are all gay right ...

And it isn't said that Yoda is a Whill.
    That's just a rumour.

14. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    I'm sorry!
    I hope you understand I wasn't mention that. English is not my best subject you know!
    Ok, it's a rumour, but how about Dezar Luger?

15. Apophis

May 26, 2002
    No problem! :p It was just funny!

Who's Dezar Luger?

16. jedi_master_ikrit

jedi_master_ikrit Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 2, 2002
    I've heard many different theories as to what Yoda's species is, and seen several threads about it. I have yet to see any definite proof, but I believe Yoda is a Whill. Can anyone out there confirm this from a reliable source?

17. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    No, that rumor can't be confirmed. The Journal of the Whills was a concept idea Lucas abandoned before the movies ever came out. The Whills were supposedly a wise, long-lived species who recorded history. It was from their point of view that the stories of Star Wars were to be orginally told, but Lucas decided not to use the concept.

Yoda does sound like a Whill, but it's not recorded *anywhere* that he is one.

Emmi D.

18. MASTER-LARGOS

Nov 22, 2002
    Well, a Whill or not.
    Why doesn't he say what Yoda really is. When he don't know, he can just think something. I mean, he's the creater of SW. So why does he think up something. I think it should be good for the story. Interesting, this is.

19. DarhtLord_Sidious

DarhtLord_Sidious Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2002
    Why should he? This makes him more misterious. So his powers looks bigger, I suppose!

20. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    Yoda Facts (condensed):

Species: Unknown (Whill is a rumor)
    Height: 0.66 meters
    Homeworld: Unknown

Yoda became a Master at age 100 and trained many Padawans and Knights. Ikrit, the Kushiban who helped Anakin Solo centuries later, was Yoda's apprentice during Yoda's 400s. The Chu'unthor crashed on Dathomir around Yoda's 600th birthday. He was not a Council member then, but one of the 3 masters sent to recover the ship. Yoda's training specialty was the unifying Force, which he taught to the youngest of trainees at the Temple. Yoda did share the title of senior Jedi on the Council with Mace Windu (they are the leaders). Yoda nearly died in an act of sabotage by Xanatos a dozen years before the Battle of Naboo. Yoda did go to Dagobah and did defeat a Dark Jedi from Bpfassh. The reason he lives next to the Dark Cave is based on the Force. I'll explain that in my forum The Jedi Order on the EUC board. The rest of Yoda's career... watch the movies!

Master Lightrider

21. DarhtLord_Sidious

Dec 12, 2002
    Master Largos and Master skylighter, do you think Dezar Luger is the dark Jedi from Bpfassh?

22. SkyeLightrider

SkyeLightrider Jedi Knight star 6

Jan 12, 2003
    I do not know the name of the Dark Jedi. Sorry.

-Lightrider

23. Anakin_Solo02

Anakin_Solo02 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 3, 2002
    why isn't this topic locked? isn't there a yoda fan club?

24. DarhtLord_Sidious

Dec 12, 2002
    I think he did'nt locked it so anybody can give his opinion. And when we reach enough opinions ( interested people) We can make a fan club very soon. Or you can concider this as a fanclub and there isn't one as far as I know!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.