main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Who is Snoke? (POLL)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by darthtimetraveller, Dec 7, 2015.

?

Who is Snoke?

1. A former imperial who is a Force adept and a darksider (possible secret apprentice of Vader or Palp)

12 vote(s)
    5.7%
  2. Ancient and evil darksider who started it all (possibly the devil of the GFFA)

35 vote(s)
    16.6%
  3. Plagueis resurrected, no longer a Sith, changed and more powerful

77 vote(s)
    36.5%
  4. An Extra-galactic Force-adept Alien (from outside the GFFA)

43 vote(s)
    20.4%
  5. Other

44 vote(s)
    20.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    "I most certainly have not loudly and repeatedly complained about the book release lol! Where the heck did you get that from?! And i wasn't talking about your "impatient child" comment to me when referring to the mentally challenged people insult. One of you haters actually had the audacity to compare PT fans and Plagueis fans to people with Autism. And frankly, the PT haters are the ones who are being loud and insulting around here for the most part. "

I'm not sure what "repeatedly" means to you, but you've made more than one post complaining about the book not being released before the film, haven't you?

Also, I will happily say that I made the comment you refer to, but you've taken it very, very out of context and misrepresented it.
    What I said, and stand by, is that occasionally, it's worth bearing in mind that when people seem disproportionately fixated on events in a film, to the point where they are constantly and repeatedly posting at length about it, with clear anger and frustration, it might be worth the people posting like that taking a step back and re-assessing what's important, and the people who argue them down or ridicule them remembering that there may well be people with autistic tendencies who don't realize that their posting style shows a lack of social skills. The post wasn't geared towards "haters" (the word makes me shudder) or people who disagree - we'd all be lying if we said we haven't occasionally found it annoying seeing the dismissive or OTT way someone who agrees with us articulates their point - it was meant to be a genuine consideration after seeing the ridicule some people were getting for their disproportionate reaction to rumours of Luke's screentime. Not that I'm wanting to be protected from criticism because of it, but I posted it a couple of days after someone on a forum I iused to frequent was found to have committed suicide, so I was on heightened alert at the time, admittedly.

Hope that clarifies what I said, and that people understand that there were no "haters" calling people mentally ill for liking the pt.
    I actually clarified this at length at the time, but I'm not sure why this is being brought up on this thread, which is now seriously off topic. This seems to have come out of me pointing out that comparing vocal dislike of the PT to being a Nazi is inappropriate, which it is; both within the terms of the forum, and as a hugely, hugely inappropriate use of the term Nazi.

2. darthtimetraveller

darthtimetraveller Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 9, 2015
    Okay, I apologize for using the term "nazi". I just felt that it does describe some of the hardcore fans who were being unnecessarily rude and aggressive toward PT and Plagueis fans in general. No hard feelings here, we're all SW fans. I'm over it.

3. mihaitzateo

mihaitzateo Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 5, 2015
    Well,the first question is if Snoke is or is not a Sith Lord.
    Is the voice who says "There has been an awakening in the force" Snoke's voice?

4. CEB

CEB Force Ghost star 5

Dec 3, 2014
    darthtimetraveller cool, water under the bridge. Aside from inappropriateness though, I'd look up Godwin's Law if I were you, because its generally seen as an automatic loss of any debate if you compare people to Nazi's on an internet forum.

5. darthtimetraveller

darthtimetraveller Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 9, 2015

LOL okay

6. EHT

EHT Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 13, 2007
    [​IMG]

The movie starts this week. Maybe we can close out this pre-movie period without trying to have ongoing arguments to the bitter end.

7. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Now Lord Abrams will provide us with the location of Snoke's identity and then we can crush these arguments with one swift stroke.

darthtimetraveller and EHT like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.