WHO IS STRONGER?

Discussion in 'Santa Cruz, CA' started by animedragon90, Jun 30, 2005.

?

WHO IS STRONGER?

Poll closed Mar 26, 2012.
KIT FISTO 0 vote(s) 0.0%
PLO KOON 0 vote(s) 0.0%
YODA 3 vote(s) 18.8%
MACE WINDU 2 vote(s) 12.5%
SHAAK TI 6 vote(s) 37.5%
YADDLE 0 vote(s) 0.0%
ALLIE STASS 0 vote(s) 0.0%
BARRISS OFFEE 0 vote(s) 0.0%
OBI-WAN-KENOBI 5 vote(s) 31.3%
LUMINARA UNDULI 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. animedragon90 Jedi Padawan

2. Anakins_Frustration Jedi Padawan

Why isn't Anakin on the poll is it because you know he would win hands down? or are you afraid of the chosen one? really does that disqualify him?
  3. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    I wanna know who keeps voting for Shaak Ti. :confused:
  4. SithKity Jedi Padawan

Hey, crusin' thru and was told about this place. Nice.

Hey, wouldn't Sidious be stronger then anyone. He's like the one who beat up Yoda and all. Man, he could take Anakin.

Besides this looks like it is all Jedi, you know second team stuff.

Oh wait Yoda is there and those guys. Okay so it's just Jedi.

Hey, it's been fun.:cool:
  5. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Definitely Mace, yup even more than Obi. All ya got to do is read the books~! :)
  6. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, but when the chips were down, Mace Windu *#!#ed the entire Jedi Order. So, how strong can he really be, ultimately?
  7. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, he was supposed to be the strongest one, but your right, Kai. So I guess Obi was stronger. After all, Anakin was .."What have I done? I've just killed Master Windu. Oh, you want me to go Darkside? Sure, no problem, my New Master." in all of what..10 seconds. [face_laugh] LOL..So obviously he didn't have any strength or Sidious wouldn't have been "Holding Vader's Leash" for all those years. So, hmm. Jedi, Obi..Darkside, definitely Sidious.
  8. Taeriel Force Ghost

star 5
    I'll go with Obi-Wan. After all, he *did* survive the Purges.
  9. animedragon90 Jedi Padawan

KIT FISTO IS THE BEST. YOU N00BS.
  10. animedragon90 Jedi Padawan

ANAKAIN IS ON DARK SIDE THATS WHY I DIDNT PUT HIM ON THERE.
  11. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    NP 'Dragon... I think that most of us figured that out right away. Cool thread and fun to watch. Thanks for sharing. :)
  12. LadyCieone Jedi Knight

I don't like the choices. :rolleyes:

Interesting that after the last film, only two of the named individual's were still alive, and they were in hiding! How strong can they be? :confused:

My vote is for Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine. He singlehandedly engineered the fall of the Jedi and the rise of the Empire. You can't get much stronger than that! :D

13. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Actually, I guess Kenobi is stronger..after all, His former Padawan is now known as "Stumpy."[face_laugh]
  14. mileniumhanandshrimp Jedi Knight

star 3
    "stumpy" ...oh please, kids... :rolleyes:

"as wise as master yoda, as powerful as master windu," i think that's how it went. i took this to mean just sort of specializing in different areas. yoda seemed more the contemplative spiritual monk sort, at least until he goes into sonic-the-hedgehog fighting mode. windu seemed more like a cut-to-the-chase git'r'done kinda guy, strong and efficient, as evidenced by his powerful yet conservative fighting style. most of the other jedi were very powerful masters also, just got punked by order 66 - in a straightforward fight, they would probably have been able to kick anyone's butt. the only two remaining jedi didn't so much survive because they were powerful (although they are) but because they were removed from coruscant by the power of The Script, using cheesy plot devices to get them out of the way of the purge at the temple, and getting lucky with order 66

also think maybe the reason so many are voting for shaak ti is because the setup of these polls is a little deceptive, easy to mistake which choice the button goes for, the name above or below. i suspect those votes were actually for windu, as i almost made the same mistake. not a deliberate thing, just a sort of design flaw on them, easy to misread.

and yes, kit fisto was the bomb! sad to see him go down so fast, i had expected so much better from him after his display of skills in episode 2...

15. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL! If "stumpy" bugged you, you missed my "What's an armless, legless failed Padawan on a lava beach called" jokes. ;)

In my world, Anakin's other name is actually Sandy. Or Bob. Or...

*ducks, runs*
  16. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    : points to title of forum :

You did notice that we are the IRREVERENT side of the force...

[face_laugh] ;) :)

Besides, how reverent is Gonzo as Vader? [face_laugh]

We're all laughing here, cause this is our laughing place...

"Everybody's got a lauging place, and you'll find yours I know-ho-ho" Splash Mountain Music/Laughing Place

17. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    As if Luke Skywalker "gargling Gershwin" is respectful? LOL Let see, the one's I've heard is "stumpy," "Bob", "Sandy," and the BIG one that was going around after EpII, WHINE-akin> LOL.

It's all about the laughs, right you are, Sid.
  18. Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus

star 8
    Hey, Gargling Gershwin was awesome! :p Remind me to ask Mark about that next time I see him...
  19. Siri-Tachi Jedi Knight

star 1
    I still think Qui-Gon should have been included on the list, as he was the one who was the first of the "Blue People". It is not every day someone can teach Yoda and Obi'Wan to glow blue.

Hey Kenobi, you would know best about "Whine-akin.: We sure know where Luke got it from now... "But I waaassss going to Tacchhiiiii Statiooooonnn....."[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]
  20. DarkLordSid Jedi Master

star 4
    I still wonder if Vader ever exclaims in his younger voice...

"WIZARD!"

[face_laugh]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.