main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is the best Sith apprentice??...Darth Maul, Count Dooku, or Darth Vader?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by DarthBruti, May 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DARTHREVAN2381

DARTHREVAN2381 Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    I agree with NJofan that Vader pre-suit was the best SITH!

I believe that Darth Maul was better then Dooku but thats my opinion.

So I think the best apprentice would be Vader pre-suit or Maul!

2. PerfectCell

PerfectCell Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2005
    In terms of power it's Vader without question, but if the question were more along the lines of which one of the three is the truer Sith Lord, then the answer would be Maul, without question. Vader & Tyranus may be powerful, and they are Sith Lords, but they are also fallen Jedi, whereas Maul was a Sith from the beginning, he never knew anything else, so he'd be the most pure and true Sith of them all.

3. DarkSider99

DarkSider99 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 2005
    i agree on you about that but i think vader was the best apprentice

4. Darth_Kickass

Darth_Kickass Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    Well Vader isn't REALLY vader without his suit. I choose Darth maul because. well.. he's a badass! He fight's ao fast and killed obi wan's Trainer!

5. Darth_Satus

Darth_Satus Jedi Youngling

May 26, 2005
    After watching ROTS for the thousanth time ihave to say Vader without his armour kicked!!! so i choose that.

6. Maphisto86

Maphisto86 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    I would say Darth Maul since he was a pure work of a Sith warrior trained to live and thrive in the dark side. Only his arrogance was his weakness. However he was cold, calculating and deadly.

Darth Vader is good too but in the end he rejected his Sith identity. Darth Tyranus (aka Count Dooku)was a powerful Sith Lord but he was older when he became a apprenitce of the Sith. He would have been better off as the master than the lackey... He's more of a rogue Dark Jedi then a boot licker of Darth Sidious.

7. malcolm-darth-am-i

malcolm-darth-am-i Jedi Padawan star 4

May 21, 2005
    Darth Maul
    he was the only jedi in 500 years to be able to consruct a double bladed lightsaber. He also killed Qui Gon Jinn, yoda said it in the rots book Qui gon was the best jedi in the past years and he was the face of the new order. plus Maul was the youngest of the sith and least experanced. Tyranus(Dooku) and vader(anikin) each had past jedi training maul didnt only sith training from one man living a doudle life with little time for training the apprentic so maul would and is the best!!

8. Tyler_Boydston

Tyler_Boydston Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2005
    Originally posted by Darth_Kickass:
    Well Vader isn't REALLY vader without his suit. I choose Darth maul because. well.. he's a badass! He fight's so fast and killed obi wan's Trainer!

Right on! I'm gonna have to agree with that.

9. Darth_Spartan

Darth_Spartan Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2005
    Well, I'm looking at this question on a 1st person point of view.

If I was the Dark Lord of the Sith, I would definetely want Darth Maul as my apprentice. He reminds me of a loyal guard dog that will kill everybody except it's owner. He not only handles two of the greatest Jedi warriors at the same time, he beats them too.
    (His intelligence is another matter though)

I would never be able to fully trust Anakin/Vader, he's way too unstable. Dooku was a great fighter and all but he was just too proper and elegant to be a bad ass Sith.

10. Maphisto86

Maphisto86 Jedi Youngling star 1

May 2, 2005
    In my opinion Darth Maul was extremley smart. He was not just a thug as many proclaim. His real weakness was not his intellect but rather his over-confidence.... Luke in ROTJ: "Your over-confidence is your weakness..." .

Its just that poor Maul got a lot of lines cut out of TPM. For example when the battle for Theed begins and Nute Gunray exclaims "this is too close.." Darth Maul adds "It is the Jedi... I knew they must be here". Also Darth Maul has a really cool maxim that he said in a deleted scene but also was cut out. This line could still be heard in the trailers though... It was about fear. I'll try to copy it as best I can...

Darth Maul: "Fear... Fear attracts the fearful...the strong...the weak...the innocent...the corrupt...fear... fear is my ally !"

God I love his cool, evil voice. He would have been a great Dark Lord Of The Sith ! It would be cool if Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus was the Sith Master and Darth Maul his apprentice in another lifetime. They are both sweeet.... I geuss I have fallen to the dark side. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.