main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Who is the better actor, Will Smith or..?

Discussion in 'Community' started by Ender Sai, Oct 13, 2016.

?

Which is the better actor?

1. A cardboard box

24 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Will Smith

12 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
  2. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    Obviously because I forgot, BF2k1

3. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    but i do not think wills smith could play stephen hitler either i mean how would you, believe Black man could be hitlers brother. obviously hitler was not black because he hated the blacks and look at him he is very white. Unless maybe stephen hitler was adopted by mr and msr Hitlers. i do not know so much about the hitlers family. maybe that is why he hated the black People because of he had a brother who was adopted and he was like why do my parents love him more than me I do not like brother steven. maybe steven hitler was a jerk i mean he is a hitler after all so pobably yeah. unless maybe he was a really nice guy and that is why hitler did not like him because he was evil so he would not like nice people to him they would be like evil people is too us. do someone maybe know more about the hitler's to help out

4. duende

duende Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 28, 2006
    woll is an incredibly versy tile actor though. he could play steffan hitler i'll bet. i mean if he grew a mutt stash like hitler.

5. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    Why do you do this? How is Wocky in any way worth it? Even a little? For pete's sake, he's just bound himself to iTunes and Juliet. It's so obvious and easy. And for Wocky? Who has had the same schtick for a decade, and still you are prodding at him? Like it's not the stalest bread in the land? Get over it. He's intentionally obtuse; has horrible, backwards ideas about marriage and culture in general; and is so horrendously uninformed that he often trips over his own feet without anyone even helping him at all. Just stop it.

This thread has got to be the lowest effort anyone has ever put into using the internet--except, wait, no it isn't! That's Wocky's every single interaction on a daily basis, day in and day out, year after year. And yet here we are, still. Great thread. Tops.

6. SithSense

SithSense Force Ghost star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Tell da troof.

TELL DA TROOF.

7. a star war

a star war Force Ghost star 5

May 4, 2016
    Except that he is very clearly saying "truth".

Also "the".

8. StarKiller81

StarKiller81 Jedi Master star 3

Nov 19, 2014
    Will Smith couldn't play a cardboard box but a cardboard box could play Will Smith.

9. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
  10. slightly_unhinged

slightly_unhinged Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    It's all context dependent.

If the role is that of a cardboard box, the cardboard box wins
    If the role is a character exactly like Will Smith, then Will smith wins
    If the role is anything other than the two options above, then it's a dead heat between the two.

Overall, I'd call it a draw.

Forced between the two options, however, I'm going to do a tie-breaking thought experiment:

Imagining a cardboard box with Will Smith's face on it playing the role of Will Smith vs Will Smith with a picture of a cardboard box on his face playing the role of a cardboard box. Yep, pretty sure the box comes out on top there by a whisker.

So, yeah, cardboard box by the narrowest of margins.

CT-867-5309, Havac and SuperWatto like this.
  11. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    *A cardboard box

12. DebonaireNerd

DebonaireNerd Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 9, 2012
    The cardboard box by far. Just look at this range:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sarge, FatBurt and Master_Rebado like this.
  13. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    ...or Bruce Willis.

14. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    So you're in love with Wocky.

15. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    He's just some drug user.

16. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000

17. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Ender, this is just pitiful. I expect so much better of you than this.

Everyone knows Steve Hiller was an F/A-18 pilot when the aliens showed up; there weren't any F-16's in the whole star-spangled movie. [face_flag]

18. Rogue1-and-a-half

Rogue1-and-a-half Manager Emeritus who is writing his masterpiece star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 2, 2000
    Because you, once again, have allowed your desire to be overly inflammatory damage your own cause and chosen something "hilariously" random and entirely inanimate to oppose Mr. Smith and therefore those of us who respect logic and reality more than your tomfoolery are basically forced to vote for Mr. Smith. Had you chosen any number of actors, even much less well known/successful, perhaps I would have done what you wished and cast my vote against Mr. Smith. But you have not and you have thus forced my hand, sir: Mr. Smith is the better actor of this pairing. You are hoist upon your own petard. Enjoy your failure.

Darth Basin and dp4m like this.
  19. Darth Basin

Darth Basin Jedi Master star 5

Aug 15, 2015
    I'm going full on hipster mode & voting for WS.

Voting for the box is just mainstream.

Sarge likes this.
  20. Havac

Havac Former Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 29, 2005
    hey who are you calling petard. this is the problem with the boards we have moderators going around calling petard at people. this is Unjust. boards should have a more peaceful enviroment not to attack users for maybe not doing what the "cool" "kids' wants to see. you are not even supposed to use petard i think but once again favorite people like moderators and endor size gets away with doing what ever they want, I demand an investagation.

21. Blackhole E Snoke

Blackhole E Snoke Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 26, 2016
    I just wish Will Smith would stop buying his son movies for him to "star" in. Both Cardboard Box and Will Smith are a million times better than that spoilt kid who thinks he's some kind of god.

Darth Basin likes this.
  22. Diggy

Diggy Chosen One star 8

Feb 27, 2013
    That's a really terrible signature.

23. True Sith

True Sith Jedi Master star 4

May 10, 2015
    I actually think he's decent in I, Robot and I Am Legend, but even in those films he's playing the same type of character. Yet another very overrated actor in Hollywood.

24. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    I agree he is much less honorable than his progenitor. After a very promising start in Karate Kid, he seems to have been entirely a disappointment. Perhaps we will have to await the next generation.

Sarge and Rogue1-and-a-half like this.
  25. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001

Is he though?

Is he?