main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is the coolest Jedi ?

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by Rebelpancho, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rebelpancho

Rebelpancho Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2005
    the coolest Jedi has to be Mace Windu, he's got the style and the inteligence to deal with any situation, he's even better than Yoda I think, and next to him is Quigon Jin just behind him.

2. aik_pan_skywalker

aik_pan_skywalker Jedi Youngling star 1

May 28, 2005
    anakin ofcourse

3. Rebelpancho

Rebelpancho Jedi Youngling

Mar 9, 2005
    he's no Jedi, he's a Dark Lord, it doesn't count.
    and he doesn't have the intelligence of Mace Windu , that's why he did not make to Jedi Master.

4. Darth_Spartan

Darth_Spartan Jedi Youngling star 2

May 16, 2005
    Obi-Wan gets my vote. He's the best lightsaber duelist in the Jedi Order.

5. Panda_Jedi89

Panda_Jedi89 Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    To tell you the truth, I have always liked the Jedi that don't really have significant parts in the movie, like Plo Koon or Kit-Fisto. I like them because of all the great Star Wars book that actually tell them as the main character. But to me, I think the Coolest Jedi is Luminara Unduli. Because she is cool like that. LOL^^

6. JediVincent

JediVincent Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2005
    Mace Windu or Obi-Wan. Plo Koon is awesome too. I don't like Unduli.

7. Panaka_kicked_Padme

Panaka_kicked_Padme Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2005
    Obi Wan Kenobi in the prequels. Luke skywalker later on gets my vote

8. yoda_obi_luke

yoda_obi_luke Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2005
    Luke Skywalker is pretty cool. Especially the fact that he learns so much in such a short time, but my vote goes to Yoda. My favorite jedi is Qui-Gon, but the collest is Yoda. With all those wack spins and how he handles that force lightning. Also the fact that he's so small can still kick everyones a$$

9. mrfootball

mrfootball Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 14, 2005
    SPOILERS!!! mildly...

ki adi mundi

or whatever you spell his name. he's been my favorite since 1999... it was a shame to see him die

10. zeekveerko

zeekveerko Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 30, 2002
    I can't decide.

if you go by the 70's definition of cool it'd have to be mace. He's just... cool. Like Fonzie. Cept when he screamed. But it's understandable I imagine those sabers have a bit of a bite to em.

However Obi-Wan's cool because of his rapier wit. And he drinks. Only jedi who drinks alcohol onscreen.

11. Anakin_Prime

Anakin_Prime Jedi Master star 2

Feb 27, 2005
    Anakin Skywalker when he was a jedi was surely cool!

12. Master_Starwalker

Master_Starwalker Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 20, 2003
    PT: Obi-Wan Kenobi

OT: Luke Skywalker

13. BillBrasky

BillBrasky Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 21, 2004
    Mace

I want you to get my lightsbaer, it the one that says bad motherf***r on it

Nuff said

14. JediCouncilBoy

JediCouncilBoy Jedi Master star 1

Jun 7, 2001
    Ki-Adi-Mundi!!!!!

Followed closly by Shaak Ti or Adi Gallia.

15. Jedi_Coleman_Trebor

Jedi_Coleman_Trebor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    Mace, hands down.

He was given his own style, his own saber colour, his own handle, and he had only been beatin in a saber-sparring match by two other Jedi before: Dooku and Yoda.

Not to mention, Mace Windu's position was given to the baddest-assed actor in the world- Samuel L. Jackson.

Character-wise, Mace was even able to practice Form VII of the Jedi Saber forms, Vaapad, which allowed Mace to touch the Dark Side. Mace never fell to the Dark Side either, even though the Weequay who taught Mace Vaapad did in fact fall to the Dark Side. He also laid the smacketh down on that very same Weequay who taught it to him: Sora Bulq.

Actor-wise, nobody could have done it better. From Sam Jackson's own stylish walk, fighting style, his largely felt presence on-screen, and his intimidating way of talking.

Hands down, Mace should win this.

Anakin was a whiney little biatch, and Luke just wasn't cut out to be on the list of Jedi Badasses.

16. jedi-jo-rel

jedi-jo-rel Jedi Youngling

May 31, 2005
    no offence but Samuel L Jackson has no business being in the star wars universe. Having said that, Mace is the worst jedi ever. I seriously can't see him as a jedi he is too laid back and he is just too Samuel L Jackson. He was also too damn slow (moving) and he had that " Hey look at me I'm in a Star Wars movie" look the whole time. Oh, and he was a jerk to Anakin. I think he should've got is ass killed since episode I. Am I alone here, does anyone else hate Mace? Jedi master... please

oh, I was so disgusted with this Samuel L Jackson nonsence I forgot to post my favorite jedi. Well I can't decide between Obi-wan and Anakin, both were bad ass!!!!

17. Lord_Alved_Pepom

Lord_Alved_Pepom Jedi Youngling star 1

May 29, 2005
    Definately Obi-Wan. Especially when he reaches that somewhat cocky self-assurance.

18. sepharih

sepharih Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2005
    Coolest Jedi=Qui-gon Jinn

Hotest Jedi=Shaak Ti

19. Jedi_Coleman_Trebor

Jedi_Coleman_Trebor Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2005
    *Shakes head in shame* People just don't know the meaning of badass these days.

Mace Windu actually had the most exceptional and acceptable lightsaber skills out of all the Jedi. He was practicaly and he was NOT slow, he was quite a fighter.

Then you have fighters like Yoda, who had out-of-this-world, bizarre fighting which seriously could never have existed. However, this IS the Star Wars Universe.

If you have any proper respect for swordplay, however, you would also have respect for Mace Windu as a figher [from a fictional sense], regardless of the skin he's wearing.

20. BobaFett22

BobaFett22 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 21, 2005
    Luke is the coolest Jedi. He has to learn very fast and when he's older. He always was alone in his duels unlike Mace, Obi wan, Anakin etc... and he has to fight his own father twice. And is not afraid of the Emperor at all. He also has all the pressure on him when he faces Vader and the Emperor.

21. sepharih

sepharih Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2005
    If you have any proper respect for swordplay, however, you would also have respect for Mace Windu as a figher [from a fictional sense], regardless of the skin he's wearing.

Speaking from the view of someone who recreationally practices Kendo and Iado in their free time, I honestly saw very little "real" talent from Samuel L. Pretty much everyone in the PT (With the exception of Darth Maul/Ray Park) has the problem of occasionally having hunched shoulders or bad footwork. Qui-gon, who I think has the most beautiful saber style of all, still has certain moments where Liam neeson slips up (Not his fault, he's an actor, not a proffesional swordsman). but Sam Jackson really let me down more than the others, especially considering how powerful he's supposed to be. Watch him in comparison to Ewan during the battle on Geonossis, I really don't see any contest.

I do admit, however, that the charcter of Mace totally owned "Clonewars". He took on a freakin army and superweapon all by himself, and came out without a scar to show for it(well...perhaps a few bruises).
    For the movies though, Qui-gon all the way.

22. dat_dude

dat_dude Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    Obi-Wan!!!!

The best Jedi in the trilogy.
    No one has done more than him. He has killed 3 top villians.

23. dat_dude

dat_dude Jedi Youngling star 1

May 21, 2005
    In response to (jedi-jo-rel)

I dont hate Mace, but he does get to much hype on this board. He is the Darth Maul of the Jedi.
    If it was a no name actor, he would have had no special scenes. He just got a purple saber, because he is Sameul Jackson.His ego was just to big. They could have done the movie without him. Anyways he only won one battle, killing Jango.

Great in Pulp Fiction. BORING in Star Wars.

24. PrinceHector

PrinceHector Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2005
    Qui-Gon by far! I honestly expected almost all of you to say that!

Qui-Gon had a green lightsaber, was very wise, very nice compared to the rest of them , open-minded and had great care for fellow human beings. And he also knew about immortality. Even Yoda becomes his apprentice.

25. TheEmperorsProtege

TheEmperorsProtege Jedi Knight star 5

May 22, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.