main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Who is the Mole??

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Ghost-of-Spider, Apr 3, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost-of-Spider

Ghost-of-Spider Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 30, 2000
    Join in if you watch the show. Let me know what your thoughts are?

Yes this is non-SW, pls forgive.

2. SoulKrusher

SoulKrusher Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 25, 2000
    Who is the Mole??

I'M THE MOLE!!! [face_devil]

3. Ghost-of-Spider

Nov 30, 2000
    Nope. sorry I don't believe you!! ;)

4. Stinky_jawa

Stinky_jawa Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 7, 2000
    Never actually bothered to watch that program.. whats it meant to achieve? ie the rules, the goal(s) etc..

5. Ghost-of-Spider

Nov 30, 2000
    As simple as it sounds, the people who watch have the same job as those who play the game--pick the mole.
    No big point to it, just another wasted hour watching TV but it does make you think.

6. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Yes I'm a HUGE fan of the mole. I watch it every week. It really gets ya brain ticking. I think the mole is Brook :)

What do you think?

7. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Do you watch Survivor Spider?

Who do you think will be the Survivor in Survivor 2? I think Elizabeth because she it HOT!!!

8. Ghost-of-Spider

Nov 30, 2000
    Geez sorry JD I answered the question in the Australia forum(thought it was here)

Have 2 in mind:
    Hal
    Brooke

Mal to win.
    Mick gone on Wed

As for the "Outback adventure" I watch and laugh, bucket loads of food in that area, it's part of the RAAF survival course(the easy stage).

9. Grizzly

Grizzly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2000
    And didn't the brown stuff hit the go round device when it came out about the cost for flying them in and out in the 'Bou

10. Rogue 11

Rogue 11 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 1999
    It is Hal, no question.

11. Ghost-of-Spider

Nov 30, 2000
    I'd shoot the person who made that D Grizzly, although they probably covered it by saying "Training requirement"

After all it takes heaps of training to take-off and land with people on board, especially high paying American TV Networks.

12. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Well I still think it's Brook. I think Mal will win to :)

As for Survivor 2 yeah it's great for a lugh. As I said before Elizabeth is a hotty and she is only 23!!!

Did you see the episode when they removed the coral from the Great Barrier Reef. They were fined :)

Anyway Temptation Island 2 is being made now. Anybody watch Temptation Island 1?

13. Ghost-of-Spider

Nov 30, 2000
    That show held no interest for me. People cheating does that..

14. Risa

Risa Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2001
    don't know
    don't watch it
    don't care

15. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Yeah I watched Temptation Island, I thought it was kinda of cool. The idea of testing your relationship, testing your faithfulnest. I might add that everyone in the show at the end were all faithfull, and one couple is getting married. I guess it really brought them together. That sort of tempation can do that do people, you realize just how important she/he is.

Its different, but its good.

Its been around the rest of the world but the Australian is lookin heaps better, What does everyone feel about that new show, Big Brother?

16. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Yeah Temptation Island was cool. Yeah it really tested them :)
    Hey see that Mal got voted off last night on the Mole. I thought he was going to win all the money $$$$. I still think that Brooke is the Mole. So it's getting interesting now. Last show next week and only 3 to go. The loser, The Winner and the mole :)

I haven't heard of the program 'Big Brother'. What is it about? When is it on?

17. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Hey who was voted off last night on Survivor 2 last night? I missed it :eek:(

18. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    big brother has already been done in oz, tho it was called "the house from hell" by the triple m breakfast team in sydney

19. Risa

Risa Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2001
    get with it Griz
    The House From Hell was nothing like Big Brother it was just a cheap stunt by a cheap radio station jockey and his sidekick
    Big Brother will be more like The Trueman Show.
    The house has only just been built and fitted withe cameras in every room and I mean every room ,there will be nowhere to hide

BTW Red FM rocks

20. Grizzly

Jul 22, 2000
    yeah, but the idea of filming a bunch of ppl in a house 24/7 is not a new one.

21. SoulKrusher

Nov 25, 2000
    Your right its not new, the idea of filming people in a house. The Australian version has more to it then just filming people though. Its a combination of different things, I guess we will just have to wait and see what it is like.

I'm hanging out for it anyway

22. Jedi Daniel

Apr 7, 2000
    Survivor 2 was EXCELLENT. I didn't predict Tina to win although i was going for Elisabeth. Australian Big brother is a total disaster. What a complete waste of time. Bring on Survivor 3.

And it was Michael who was the Mole. I didn't predict him either, I was going for Brooke but anyway she one the money. [face_clown]

23. mutley

mutley Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 1998
    Hi Jedi Daniel thought we lost you for awhile, glad to see you are back.
    Have you watched the "Bootcamp" thing? I've never laughed so much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.