main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Who is the most evilest?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Jan 23, 2003.

?

Who is the most evilest?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Petra

66.7%
  2. Darth Raith

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Dolt

11.1%
  4. or the almighty DARTH DEX!!!

22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
  2. DarthRaith

DarthRaith Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 12, 2002
    Hey, we need this poll a little later so my evil can truly shine, hmmm gonna have to step up the pace next game. But for right now I'm gonna have to vote for Petra.

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    I don't know who voted for Dolt

4. MoronDude

MoronDude Jedi Knight star 6

Nov 1, 2000
    Petra is so evil, even evil is afraid of her.

Darth Maul's glad he's dead!

I betcha Palpatine is shaking in his knickers right now, thinking this growing dark disturbance in the Force he's feeling will come after him soon.

Vote for Petra for new Galatic Emperess!

5. Petra_Blakkwing

Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Galactic Emperess Petra Blakkwing has a nice ring to it.... hmmmm..... oh btw I would like to thank all who voted for me.... that kind of support gives me the strength to go forth each game in the relentless pursuit of evil... without you all none of it would be possible... oh yes and thank to the millions of street orphans in the galaxy for not having families and no one who cares about you which makes you perfect targets through my descent into darkness..... (on a side note, I would like to say that my character is not at all a representation of her creator.... so don't be afraid)

6. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    What an odd girl you are Petra... I'm sorry I didn't mean that, please don't kill me.

7. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    I soooo need more darkside points, I'm killing the very next person who doesn't tell me what I want to hear.

"You're out of mustard!!!?!" ::: pulls out blaster and nukes the hotdog vendor.

mustard and hotdog are terms used instead of thier Star Wars counterparts of coure.

8. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    little known fact: there are dogs in the Star Wars universe. So it is possible that some race or group decided to eat them, and serve them hot. "Would you like some hot Dog?"

In a novelization of Star Wars, I believe Luke hears a "dog" bark in the distance a couple of times when he is still on Tatooine.

hot, steaming Dog. Nummers!

9. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    obi wan voice: run Darkstar, run!

10. DarthRaith

Mar 12, 2002
    ::: rubs hands together and uses emporer's voice ::: Now all I need is mustard and my plan is complete

11. DarthDarkstar

Jun 17, 2002
    :mad: I KILLED SOMEONE!!!! AND I DID IT WITH THE FULL INTENT OF KILLING HIM!!! I EVEN RISKED MY LIFE TO KILL HIM... AND HE WAS ONE OF OUR PLAYERS.... AND I LIED TO EVERYONE AND THEY ALL BELIEVED ME!!!!!

that is officially the most evilest thing i have done so far.

and I liked it.
    Oh sure, Petra might be in the lead now, but just you wait, Darth Dex is coming up fast. Blink and I might kill you!!!!!!!!!!!

ok i feel better now that I have stroked my evil ego.

DARKSTAR [face_devil]

12. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
    i went to the galley and ate and then didnt clean up after myself! im sure that counts for something...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.