Who is the most powerful character?

Discussion in 'Games: TCG' started by darthsith19, Jan 30, 2005.

?

Who is the most powerful character?

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
Mace Windu A (Sith Rising) 1 vote(s) 6.3%
Darth Sidious C (Jedi Guardians) 3 vote(s) 18.8%
Obi-Wan Kenobi I (Jedi Guardians) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Yoda D (Jedi Guardians) 4 vote(s) 25.0%
Darth Tyranus F (Jedi Guardians) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Darth Vader K (Empire Strikes Back) 1 vote(s) 6.3%
Boba Fett G (Rogues and Scoundrels) 1 vote(s) 6.3%
Durge A (The Phantom Menace) 2 vote(s) 12.5%
Boba Fett H (Return of the Jedi) 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Other (who?) 4 vote(s) 25.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthsith19 Jedi Master

star 4
  2. RedneckJedi Historian, JediOKC Manager Emeritus

star 2
    That's an interesting question, in that it can be taken many ways. For raw power (as in the power stat), it's pretty obvious: Durge along with his Critical Hit 2. However, speaking overall, there's much more to consider.
  3. darthsith19 Jedi Master

star 4
    Yes, it is an interesting question, isn't it? I though it was between Durge, Mace and Yoda, personally. I took Durge out and voted Yoda. Mave has 60 8 7 and Yoda has 60 8 8 so not counting other stuff Yoda wins. Mace gives you + 1 force each build step and that's good but he has pay 2 evade 3 and Yoda has the outstanding (in my opinion the best of characters, besides maybe Shaak Ti B's pay 1 evade 3) pay 2 evade 4. Mace has Pay 5 deflect 2, but unless you have alot of Force you probably won't use it much. Yoda has tap him and gain 2 Force, which is really good if your opponent has no characters cause you can just keep tapping him and pay 8 untap Yoda, whoch is expensive so you probably won't use it much unless your going to lose anyways or it's gonna make you win. It was close but I voted Yoda.
  4. darthsith19 Jedi Master

star 4
    There's 1 vote for other. Whoever did it, please state who. Your opinion is graceously accepted, I'm just curious as to who else might be the most powerful.
  5. Cloned_Sidious Jedi Grand Master

star 8
    Darth Sidious C (Jedi Guardians).
  6. darthsith19 Jedi Master

star 4
    ^ Yes, that Sidious has a great evade ability, good power and health (though a bit low compared to the others) but his roll dice in secret and show them to your opponent after he evades is a great ability! What if you got all misses and your opponent payed 5 to evade 2 (Like the rare Return of the Jedi Luke card)because 1 hit would kill them, only for you to reveal theyt wasted 5 Force? or what if they were crunched on Force and took their chances only to have a good character discarded? it's a very powerful card, though not the stroingest, IMO.

IF YOU POSTED OTHER PLEASE STATE WHO THE OTHER IS! THANK YOU!
  7. Zenek Jedi Knight

star 2
    Darth Maul C (I voted a long arsed time ago, I think it was me...) anyhoo, that's my choice! :D
  8. Draconarius Force Ghost

star 4
    Emperor Palpatine (D). I have never lost him, and never have I killed him. With the right cards he's the closest thing to the invincible character so far.
  9. momaw_nadon99 Jedi Knight

Durge I find very good. Him and bossk...
  10. darthsith19 Jedi Master

star 4
    Darth Maul C, huh? I would have never thought that - Mace Windu A has same speed, 1 more power, 2 more health + Pay 2 evade 3 as opposed to Pay 3 evade 1. Maul has pay 3 and damage from him can't be prevented but I would have never thought that would dominate Pay 5 deflect 2, gain 1 Force each build step if Mace is in the Character Arena, 1 power, 2 health and the diffference in evade. Hmm...

Emperor Palpatine (D), huh? I can see that - with alot of Force he is unbeatable... almost.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.