main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who Is The Most Powerful Star Wars Character Ever?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by joshcaswell, Aug 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth-Vassago

Darth-Vassago Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2004
    Welcome to the thread. If you read my post above, you'll see I pointed that out.

2. The_Bubonic_Force

The_Bubonic_Force Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 13, 2008
    To reconsider my thoughts on Galen, at one point in his later life he had become a an extremely wise and ferousciously powerful Jedi, perhaps the greatest of all the Jedi before and after him.

Star Wars revolved around him, and in the midst of the Yuuzhan Vong wars he proved his superiority to all the Jedi before him, holding off the insurgency of an entire fighting force and later efficiently slaughtering the best of the Yuuzhan Vong on Yuuzhan'tar. Perhaps he was superior to Galen Marek even in combat.

3. Dartheater

Dartheater Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 9, 2008
    I belevie there is a reason SW said Anakin had the pontencial to be the most powerful jedi ever.;) I know he got injured... if wasen't injured he would have been the most powerful jedi ever.

4. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    yes as i said before... palpatine might get points for this because he mastered every enviroment political, force power, manipulation, secrecy, and on and on.

5. LukeSkiwalker

LukeSkiwalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 3, 2004
    I would say Luke. He has survived everything that was thrown at him, the rise and fall of Sith lords. More wars and battles then most other beings.

When he fights most of the time he fights to preserve life, not to annihilate which is much easier to do.

There are many powerful characters, most of which do not have a big influence on the sorrounding universe.

Some that did not have influence.
    Anakin Solo, Darth Bane, Kyp Durron, Mace Windu, Lomi Plo, Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Some that did
    Palpatine of course, Exar Kun, Jacen Solo, Anakin Skywalker, Yoda.

6. starkiller592

starkiller592 Jedi Youngling

Aug 29, 2009
    the most powerful jedi ever is darth vaders secret apprentce

7. JediMatteus

JediMatteus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 16, 2008
    that is the biggest bs of all time. what a stupid joke. starkiller is a big joke that should never be considered. no video game character should be taken seriously

8. FireJade

FireJade Jedi Master star 4

Nov 11, 2005
    I think I just heard a collective gasp from the Kyle Katarn fans.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.