main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq who is the punisher?

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by varza, Apr 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. varza

varza Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 7, 2002
    OKay I need some background info... I am going to see the punisher next weekend and I was wondering, what is the comic story with him?

2. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    Nice guy. Family guy. Family killed by mobsters. Nice guy now mean guy looking for revenge.

3. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    cool! revenge flicks rule!!!

I know it has my JOhnny in it as well, but i doubt he is as hot as he was in FACE/OFF... love that movie.

4. Lorithavon

Lorithavon Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2003
    That is because John Woo can even make Saturday Night Fever stars look good...

-lor

5. Gecko_Fett

Gecko_Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 1, 2003

His first Appearence: Amazing Spider-Man #129

Name: Frank Castle (Castiglione)

Relatives: Parents, Mario & Louisa (Presumed dead)...Wife & 2 children, names unknown (All deceased).

Affiliates: No group affiliation...Worked with Spider-Man & Daredevil many times though.

Major Enemies: Jigsaw, Kingpin, Maggia, and almost all forms of organized crime.

Powers: Trained in hand-to-hand combat, martial arts, and various weaponry as well as being a world class marksman.

Origin: Once a former U.S. Marine Captain, who served in Vietnam in that war & at the end moved to New York...He, his wife, & two children went to Central Park for a picnic & they witnessed a Mob Killing...In the worst of his nightmares, Frank Castle's wife and 2 children were murdered in cold blood...Since then, he has been traumatized by this experience & the loss of his family...He left the Marines & dropped of the face of the earth for awhile afterwards...When he came back, he was "reborn" a One-Man Anti-Crime, Vigilante!

6. varza

Nov 7, 2002
    sweet! oh i can't wait now... even though the guy looks like the highlander.

BTW, if anyone would like to attend the midnight showing Lor and I may be able to get tickets for the night of the 15th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.