main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Who is the real person behind

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Pikaroth, Aug 24, 2004.

?

Who is the real person behind "monkeynutz"?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Sabacc / Campbell

5.9%
  2. JediScout / Dale

5.9%
  3. Chewbacca1138 / Stefanie

5.9%
  4. Pikaroth / Brandon

23.5%
  5. raiza123 / Melanie

41.2%
  6. askywalker98 / Anthony

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. LoboStele / Aaron

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. RogueScribner / Mike

5.9%
  9. DantanaSkywalker / Dana

5.9%
  10. Ruckus / James

5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Do you honestly believe I care if a vast majority of the people here respect me? To be honest, until you just said that, it has never even crossed my mind, which should go to show how much I care if I am respected. The people on here that I *do* care if they respect me or not, well, they do, and beyond that, it's just a non-issue. Plus, it's really only fair that they don't respect me because I have zero respect, or caring, for them. I can handle it.

In no way, shape, or form is this childish. What *is* childish is the fact that it has happened at all. It was only Dale, but now the both of us (Dale and I) deserve and apology. That is all we are looking for. If that is too hard for you, or anyone for that matter, to grasp, then simply ignore me and my posts. But, don't do it just here in this thread, do it elsewhere. No matter what the topic of discussion is, ignore me.

Brandon

2. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    Now who is apoplogizing to you and Dale? And for what? Dale made an improper post. No apology is needed. The mod editing was only doing her job.

And what *is* childish is the fact that you have dragged it on and on after everyone has just gotten over it and dosent really care anymore. Why do you care so much about your post being edited? It was edited for a reason, and the reason was that you used someone's real life name without their permission. Nothing else. It's that simple. Cant you see that?

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Okay, I have let this go on much longer than I should have.

The fact is that Dantana edited a post and explained why. It wasn't done in anger and she explained her reason. Whether you agree with it or not, she has asked that her real name not be used and the only reason that she edited the post was to take out her name.

Not all editing is bad or due to someone being in trouble with a moderator. Heck, I've been edited before, for harmless reasons, and I don't find it insulting.

So lets please drop this matter now. Let's let bygones be bygones and move on to more important matters. If the parties involved still want to discuss this, please do it via PM or e-mail so that others can get back to discussing more pleasant topics.

In fact, I'm going to lock this thread now, as I think it has run its course. As always, if anyone wants to PM me to talk about it, please feel free to do so. I'm not online much during the day, so please be patient. I will get back to you. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.