main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions Who is the Wealthiest Star Wars Character?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by The Sith Camp, Sep 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    I got bored and abit curious and given half the time Star Wars being obviously lucrative and such and we get wealthy characters - who do you reckon is the wealthiest character? Given in terms of their material wealth and I suppose influence in Star Wars ... is it Palpatine? As he is the Galactic Emperor? Or Jabba the Hutt? Or Prince Xizor - please explain why as well ...

2. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
  3. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015

Interesting ... BUT I still wonder though - given the fact how IF in the Dark Times - Palpatine is the SUPREMO GALACTIC EMPEROR and such - wouldn't he have 'appropriated' all assets and wealth? Or Palpatine is probably still very wealthy in his own right? What do you reckon?

Given it was just in the Clone Wars in the EU and Canon - I find it amusing how some Separatists - well even Count Dooku on the occasion hinted how 'expensive' the Clone Wars was going; considering they were wealthy themselves ... and yet the Separatists didn't bother investing in more Powerful Battle Droids ... given surely Count Dooku alone could using just out-of-pocket expenses personally pay for the lot eh?

4. Straudenbecker

Straudenbecker Jedi Master star 3

Nov 22, 2015
    Darth Sidious. He inherited the Sith bank accounts that had accumulated for over a millennia that allowed him to further put the plan of the Sith ruling the galaxy into motion.

GrimdarkRose and CT1138 like this.
  5. DurararaFTW

DurararaFTW Jedi Master star 4

Jul 5, 2014
    As Supreme Chancellor as well as the man in control of the Seperatists, who include the Banking Guilds, Sidious definitely had more wealth under his control then anyone else in the GFFA that we know about,

6. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    I remember Shadows of the Empire talking about the wealth of both Sidious and Vader, IIRC Vader is worth somewhere around 500 billion credits and it stated Sidious was worth far more.

7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    This reminded me of the Robot Chicken scene with Sidious talking to Vader on the phone after ANH. :D

8. Ord Sorrell

Ord Sorrell Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 16, 2016
    I'm going to try to be a little creative and original here and name some characters I haven't seen posted above. Forgive me if, in my quick scanning of the thread, I missed that someone already typed these characters.

I'm going to say General Tagg of Tagg industries and Onara Kuat of Kuat drive yards

I do believe the general consesus places Bohhuah Mutdahthe as the single richest being, but I named these other two for some diversity.

GrimdarkRose likes this.
  9. Lara Solo

Lara Solo Jedi Knight

Nov 8, 2016
    Good now I know where to go for a loan :)

10. adve

adve Jedi Master star 3

Nov 23, 2016
    Dawn of the Jedi era: Probably a Rakatan Over-Predor.
    KOTOR era: Not sure
    SWTOR era: Probably Vitiate
    Rebellion era: Obviously Palpy but otherwise probably Prince Xizor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.