main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Who is the worst character ever in Star Wars?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aaron-Wan-Kenobi, Apr 19, 2006.

?

Who is the worst character ever in Star Wars?

Poll closed May 19, 2006.
  1. Jar Jar

72.7%
  2. C-3PO

18.2%
  3. Luke

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Leia

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Darth Agonis

9.1%
  6. Palpatine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Chewbacca

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Aaron-Wan-Kenobi Temp CR Orange County, CA star 3 VIP

Dec 8, 2002
    Just to get people talking. Who is the worst ever.

2. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    By far JarJar is the worst. He made Episode I the worst of the 6 films and he nominated Palpatine for emergency powers. He tipped over the domino that started the fall of democracy and led to the destruction of the peaceful planet of Alderaan.

3. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    and he stepped in poodoo

4. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    i need to get that copy of ep1 that barry was telling me about with no jar jar

5. Donald

Donald Jedi Youngling

Oct 4, 2005
    I thought Anakin was the terrible one. Got the jedi wiped out...what an idiot.
    You dont expect much from Jarjar...but everyone trusted and expected much more from Anakin...granted that if he did not do his dirty deed, episodes 3,4,5 and 6 might have been just a love story between him and miss-you're-breaking-my-heart-Amidala.

Donald

6. the_black_smudge

the_black_smudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 24, 2004
    That guy Agonis really sucked.........and what the hell kind of a smudged out idiot would get all decked out with those cheesy facial tattoos anyway?

7. Zhi-don

Zhi-don Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    My vote is for Major Woodie.....talk about a bad character.

8. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Well, I just couldn't buy into Dooku. Christopher Lee is a wonderful, sweet person in real life (I was his handler for a few cons YEARS ago).. But, he is, IMHO a "one-trick-pony." I couldn't get past the bad acting (Still portraying Dracula.) It just broke the entire illusion for me. Would have loved to see ohhhh what someone like Ian McKellar (sp?) would have done with that character.

So it is a more Lee's acting than the character for me.

9. Zhi-don

Zhi-don Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    I believe the spelling is Ian Mckellan. Christopher Lee is a great actor with Theatrical training. He was told to HAM it up as Drac, and did what he was told. He was great in The man with the golden gun and I thought it was pretty cool that he was in 2...yes count'em 2 major motion picture releases at the same time. ATOC and LOTR....

10. crazybirdman

crazybirdman Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Have you seen his IMDB page?! Masssive list of films

11. LordJedi

LordJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 15, 2001
    This is a case of "blame the director, not the actor".

And now that I have several fan edits of ep1, I have to remember (or just watch) which one had either no jar jar or the least amount of jar jar.

12. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    LOL I knew I was going to get flak for this.. (always do).. I know he has tremendous Theatrical background and an impressive list of films...but I still can't get past Dracula with him....(when Ep II came out, I really had someone threaten not to talk to me cause I "dared not like MISTER Lee." Again, sweet sweet man, impressive bio...but the performance as Dooku still just shocks me out of the film. (And Ep II I could blame George on...but Ep III, he actually let actors have free rein..and I still was jarred..)

(Ducking the blows..course having a Spec Needs Kid in your classroom who fixates on (and will only talk like) Jar Jar 24/7 also plays havoc with your common sense too! :D

Oh yeah..also had problems getting past that Drac thing in LoR and Charlie and the Choc. Factory... *Runs and Ducks* Come to think of it, he must have really impressed me with his Dracula films..cause that is all I can see when I watch one of his performances. Just Drac in another costume.

(Does it make it any better that I also detest Sound of Music. but had to run out and get Can't Stop The Music when it was released on DVD? [face_whistling] )

13. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    Major Woody is the best Fleet Trooper to come around since Private Parts got it aboard the Tantive IV.

I disagree with Christopher Lee. I think he did a good job. But I love everybody.

14. Enforcer_Draconus

Enforcer_Draconus Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 19, 2004
    major woody blows i have proof

15. Aaron-Wan-Kenobi

Dec 8, 2002
    I, uh, I mean he was only experimenting so that doesn't count.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.