main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NYC, NY Who is your favorite Bounty Hunter?

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by ManyBothansDied, Aug 25, 2002.

?

Who is your favorite Bounty Hunter?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Greedo

11.8%
  2. Boba Fett/Jango Fett

58.8%
  3. IG-88

5.9%
  4. Dengar

5.9%
  5. 4-LOM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Zuckuss

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Bossk

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Boushh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Aurra Sing

11.8%
  10. Zam Wesell

5.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ManyBothansDied

ManyBothansDied Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
  2. ManyBothansDied

ManyBothansDied Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    To bad there isn't an 11th slot in these polls, had to stick Boba and Jango together.

They're pretty much the same IMO. Kinda like a cheesy Mortal Kombat palatte swap ala Scorpian/Sub-Zero. LOL

Except Jango had the brains to use those razors on his forearm to prevent himself from falling in the water, you'd think Boba woulda used 'em to grab onto the sail barge, instead of fallin' into the Sarlac. ;)

3. cyranodb

cyranodb Jedi Master star 4

Aug 26, 2001
    I'm goin' with Zam. She was a total babe...when she was human. ;)

Mike C. ;)

4. Darth Venom

Darth Venom Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 6, 1999
    It's gotta be Boba, he's the only character to talk back to vader and vader knew better than to say anything ;)

5. Moeskywalker64

Moeskywalker64 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    Boba is the epitome of a Bounty Hunter! Taught by the best to be even better! He is the man...

Although Zam was totally babelicious!!!
    [image=http://www.starwarsfan.org/prequels/editorials/sotg%208%20pics/zam%20wesell%20sending%20kouhuns.jpg]
    Just love the way she does that...and the way she runs...with those damn long strides...aw yea... :D

6. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    Difficult to say...I am not that big of a Boba or Jango fan. I do not care for Zam. I love Aurra Sing in EU. hmmmm.

I will think about this one.

7. JawaBerry

JawaBerry Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 30, 2002
    I think that Aurra Sing is the best.

8. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    Hmmmm...though I admire Bobba/Jango, there's just no denying the allure of Aura Sing.
    I wonder if she will ever face off with the Dark Woman?

9. BobaFettWBlasterRifle

BobaFettWBlasterRifle Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 23, 1999
    Gee, I wonder who I'm gonna vote for? After all, the shootout at the landing platform on Kamino practically had me in palpitations the first dozen or so times I saw it.....

That much said, I have to give props to Greedo. The original bounty hunter, the one who made the mold. The character whose subtitled speech engendered my future interest in world cinema. The only non-Stormtrooper action figure I have more than 2 copies of. In the cutscene EU, the only character besides Luke to give Anakin a run for his money. In the end, I know if I was a bounty hunter, I'd be Greedo---greedy, inept, a little crazy, big head, rubbery fingers.

10. Mayhem

Mayhem Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 28, 2001
    Greedo all the way...for many reasons....one good one is last Halloween....'nuff said.Greedo is also the one bounty hunter with the guts(now all over a table) to go face to face with Han without a Sith Lord backing him up.
    I would NEVER vote for a bounty hunter beat by a blind smuggler directed by an injured Wookiee....Jango must have been turning over in his grave...head and body....over that one. You can just hear the spiritual "DOH!"

11. Lieutenant Piett

Lieutenant Piett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 1999
    Gotta go with Dengar. Always one to root for the undergundark. But still . . . at least he wasn't ashamed to show his face . . . and that face meant business. Hard and without remorse.

12. Meriwyn

Meriwyn Former RSA star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Poor Dengar looked like a head trauma patient...LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.