main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is your favorite Character in AOTC

Discussion in 'Archive: Daytona Beach, FL' started by DarthDion, May 29, 2002.

?

Who is your favorite Character in AOTC

Poll closed Mar 25, 2012.
  1. Anakin Skywalker

23.1%
  2. Obi-Wan Kenobi

30.8%
  3. Padmé Amidala

7.7%
  4. Count Dooku

15.4%
  5. Mace Windu

7.7%
  6. Yoda

7.7%
  7. Jango Fett

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Zam Wesell

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Supreme Chancellor Palpatine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Jar Jar Binks

7.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDion

DarthDion Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
  2. MortWindu

MortWindu Jedi Youngling star 1

May 19, 2002
    I really liked Kit Fisto, he didnt have a big part or anything but when he was on screen he ruled, the way he stomps into battle and just starts slicing droids up was pretty awsome stuff. I voted for Windu cause of how he kills Jango in the arena battle cause he is also my fav. character so I like both Windu and Fisto.

3. Darth_Kamera

Darth_Kamera Jedi Youngling

May 27, 2002
    Well, GD, we meet again. I voted for Jar Jar, because he is awsome, dude.

4. Jayna

Jayna Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 19, 2002
    Anakin Skywalker all the way!!!

5. Commander_Clone

Commander_Clone Jedi Youngling star 1

May 26, 2002
    I had to go with Anakin too. He made the movie, and he is supposed to, after all, what is star wars without Darth Vader? (a.k.a. Anakin Skywalker)

Plus I want to be him when I grow up.

6. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Sorry Anakin, but my heart belongs to Obi-Wan.

Kit Fisto DID rock...especially the **** eating grin he gets when he Force-pushed the battle droid over.

7. Forja-Bingbey

Forja-Bingbey Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 12, 2002
    I voted for Obi-Wan, cause I wanna be Wan.

8. Jeru-Cha_Hesunn

Jeru-Cha_Hesunn Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2002
    I liked Obi-Wan Kenobi, because he was always level-headed. He was always calm, collected and cool. He exercised restraint, he was experienced patient and NEVER let his emotions get the better of him.

Anakin Skywalker annoyed the living daylights out of me (for the second time in a row). He was arrogant and b**chy, as well as being angry, anxious and agitated. Not to mention untried and impulsive.

Kit Fisto was cool. I don't really know much about this Jedi but, from what I saw, Fisto was one helluva swordsman and that smile after he whacked that one droid was great. His lightsaber was bad @$$, too.

Adi Gallia is as hot as she is graceful and elegant in combat. She didn't say a whole lot... matter of fact, she was only seen in the battle of Geonosis. But she's a hottie for sure.

Mace Windu is, probably my favorite member of the high council. I found the more I dug up on Windu, the more I liked him. He practices Form VII lightsaber combat... very controversial. Plus, he rocked some fools up.

Master Yoda makes me laugh... he was funny when he first met Luke in ESB. He is powerful and unique to the Star Wars universe. Even the tallest of Jedi consult the smallest for advise and help.

Count Dooku/Darth Tyrannus was really cool and I loved everything about him... his eloquence, mannerisms, even the way the guy spoke... his lightsaber, alone, was the coolest thing I've ever seen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.