main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Who is your Favorite charicter in episode 2 attack of the clones

Discussion in 'Archive: Salt Lake City, UT' started by haydensfan01, Jul 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haydensfan01

haydensfan01 Jedi Youngling

Jul 9, 2002
    dear readers,
    I am doing a poll for my 7th grade project,
    about moivies so I have two questions to ask. question #1. Who is You favorite char in Strarwars Episode 2 attack of the clones?? #2. what did you think of the movie and what do you think episode 3 is going to bring us?? plz e-mail me at coyotechick_randilynn2002@yahoo.com. thank you for your support
    luv,
    haydensfan01

2. greenmayo

greenmayo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 1, 2002
    Why don't we just respond on the board? That way, you have all our answers at once.

As for me, I'm pretty traditional in my favorites. I liked Anakin- I think that the whole persona of Anakin/Darth Vader is the most complex character in the whole series. Of course, who can help but love M. Yoda? He's definitely up there....

I loved the movie. I think Episode 3 is going to be hard to take. We all know it's coming but I don't know if we're going to be prepared to deal with the transition in the story. It changes the perspective of the characters that we've come to love. If anything, it will be interesting.

That's my take on the whole thing, hope it was of use to you.

3. allenj456

allenj456 Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    has been and will alwyas be Obi Wan...also helps that he is now being played by one of my favorite not to mention one of the most talented men in Hollywood..Ewan McGregor. Alot of stuff has to happen in Ep III-- alot of questions to answer..i enjoy the possibility of a 3 hour episode- as long as it is done well....are u listening Kevin Costner!!!??

4. darth_toad

darth_toad Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2002
    Well, I have to say one of my Faorite Characters for Episode II was Dexter Jetster. He was funny, and Mysterious.

Also I am huge obi-wan Fan. I agree with allen that his character is being portrayed by one of the best actors out there.

An last but not least I really enjoyed the character of jango fett and getting to know where boba fett comes from, and maybe why he turns out to be so ruthless. Temura did not have enough screen time, and could have been better portrayed throught the film though.

Episode 3? Boy, Gets me sweatin just to think of all the spectacular things that should happen in the film.

Hope this helps.

TOAD

5. ImDaBudge

ImDaBudge Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    Obi-Wan! He's been such a great character. We've seen him as an old wise Jedi, the young padawan, and best of all, Jedi Knight. He may not be as strong (force-wise) as Anakin, but he can kick some butt. Ewan McGreggor is such a great actor and he's made the role his own rather than being a young Alec Guiness, that's made a huge difference.

I can't wait for Episode 3. What I want to see the most is the relationship between Obi-Wan and Anakin. The two of them may have had differences in AOTC but you can see that there is a lot of love, and reliance on one another. The scene when Obi-Wan discovers that his pupil has gone to the dark side will be one of the most rememberable of all time.

6. Marold

Marold Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 17, 2001
    I like the Droids myself. They are some of the main figures in the movie and they usually happen to save the day in the end, even if it is by accident.

I wonder how they are going to split them all up again. It also makes you wonder if 3PO will ever remember that Anakin made him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.