main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

P.Rico Who is your favorite Jedi and why?

Discussion in 'Latin America General Discussion' started by Xanatos_nwo, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xanatos_nwo

Xanatos_nwo Jedi Master star 3

Jun 5, 2002
    Jedi Knights. The keepers of peace. We love 'em all. However, each one of us is attached to one in particular. Post your fave Jedi, or the one you are familiarized mthe most and why.

Here's mine:

I think that ObiWan Kenobi. I dont know. I just like this guy. Sure I also love Windu, and Qui-Gon. Windu cause I plainly loike him. And QuiGon cause I think he is a perfect role model. Though he disageed in some aspects with the Council he was the one to find the chosen one and did everything he could to get him to be trained. Ass well that he was Kenobi's mentor so that it was his care and passion that made ObiWan one of te greatest Jedi Knights ever. Also you gotta Yoda cause he IS the MAN!!!

OK Back to Obi. I like him the most cause he's elegant and true to himself. Passionate for the Jedi life and compassionate with others. ObiWan Kenobi was probably the one person that influenced the most in Luke's development and training as a Jedi.

OK There ya have my opinion. Let me take a look @ yours too ;)

2. Corran_Horn_

Corran_Horn_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 7, 2002
    Excellent topic. (I know told you this already, but it merits the mention again!)

My favorite Jedi is also Obi-Wan. Besides all that you said, I love both Ewan and sir Alec. I think they each give life to Obi-Wan beyond what any lesser actor could do.
    But beyond these amazing actors. Ben is just the perfect teacher. Even though Anakin can't see it, Ben is teaching him better than anybody else. He is resourcefull like nobody else on the trilogy. (Who else would have ever found Kamino?) and he fights like no other Jedi.
    I wanna be Obi-Wan Kenobi when I grow up.

3. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    Corran_Horn_: "I wanna be Obi-Wan Kenobi when I grow up. "

Laugh Out Loud :D

4. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    I have an internal conflict. Man VS. Himself type of conlifct jejeje.
    OBI WAN RULEZ por todo lo mencionado y mas.
    But Yoda, everything he says is widsom, He kicks ar$e very impressively.
    ALSO, in case sith are allowed, VADER OF COURSE.

5. Skalderan

Skalderan Jedi Padawan star 4

May 10, 2002
    No question.... Mara Jade Skywalker.... she's hot and dangerous.... pero Corran es interesante tambien... al igual que Los Solo Kids.... Yoda is great too.

6. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Obi-Ian-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 23, 2002
    Ok not to bust anyone but I just one to say that Aayla is a very hot Jedi.

But like everyone else I would also have to say Obi-Wan-Kenobi althou I disagree with a few of the comments posted b4.

"compassionate with others" ...read my signature and try to remember who said that.enough there.

and about Obi being a good teacher theres no doubt about it, but better than him, molstly anyone else. whats great about him its that even thou he didnt get the best education from Qui, he tried his best with Anakin but he didnt know sqwak about what he was doing.

Anyway he is the coolest jedi!

Aayla is HOT! [face_love]

7. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    QuiGon made mistakes but I also say that he is probably the most influencial being in Kenobi's life. He instructed him as well as anyone would. And I shall say that thanks to him Obi managed to be the great Jedi we all know him as.

8. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Skalderan, en EU mi Jedi favorito es, obviamente Corran Horn. Me encanta esa mezcla de detective y Jedi.

And Mara is well. . .*sigh* hot.

9. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    There's no doubt about it Xanatos but you also have to see that Qui Gon didnt always see eye to eye with the council and that also affected Obi. Something else is that Obi didnt get that much time between being a Jedi Knight and already teaching a Padawan who never went to a single Jedi training so he had to start from scratch.

Si in a way u can see that because of Qui Gon, Obi is the way he is and for that Anakin ended up being the same way just a "little bit" more extreme!

10. digital-skywalker

digital-skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

May 16, 2002
    ami me gusta Kit Fisto... deverda q nose na de el, lo unico que se es q el tipo es una cosa verde y rara... pero en AOTC cuando sale en geonosis y mira a la camara y se rie me tripeo tanto que se convirtio en mi jedi favorito...

pero ya al decir esto me comprometo a indagar un poco mas sobre la vida de este extrano jedi

11. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    Agree with you, I do Obi Ian. Nevertheless, clouded that boy's future was. So anyone who was to train him would suffer the same fate...Anakin would end up in the Dark-Side.

Agree with you I do...May the Force be with you all.

12. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    Yo creo que Yoda o Windu hubieran podido enderezar al muchacho! jejeje

Anyway Obi kicks a$$ and Aayla is HOT! [face_love]

May the shwartz be with you Xanatos...gulp...I mean the force! :d

13. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    "Yo creo que Yoda o Windu hubieran podido enderezar al muchacho! jejeje "

Probablemente. Que se ponga guapo con Yoda pa que vea como le cae encima ;)

14. MegaJediRafa

MegaJediRafa RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 1, 2002
    eso me acuerda la parte que hablan obi wan y anakin:

Obi wan: "...Maybe you will rival master Yoda as a swordsman"
    Anakin: "I tought I already did"
    Obi Wan: "Only in your dreams, my very young apprentice"

15. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    Ahra que me hablas de eso me recuerdo que al salir TPM yo dije que la saga no podia acabarse sin yo ver a Yoda pelear econ su lightsaber. Muchos de mis amigos me decian que era imposible y que el solo lo usaba como simbolo ceremonial, etc. Pero, qhora con AotC vemos que GL nos lo ha mostrado porque Yoda es el Master...

Esas seran una de las escenas que la tendre en mi cabeza forever.
    ~Xanatos

16. Obi-Ian-Kenobi

Jun 23, 2002
    Its funny por que en TPM todo el mundo decia "mira que cool, Yoda caminado, que brutal se ve" y de repente Tio George nos trae AOTC! Isnt life beautiful!

Aayla still HOT!

17. Xanatos_nwo

Jun 5, 2002
    I agree completely. Aunque el mas brutal siempre sera el puppet original. :D

18. Ktulu_Terumo

Ktulu_Terumo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    Master Yoda, he spent more than 800 years training Jedi. And the ESB puppet do looks better than TPM one, but AOTC CG Yoda is the greatest.

19. Corran_Horn_

May 7, 2002
    Los que estaban alli, se "arrecuerdan" de la premier cuando salio a "pelea'"

El cine se queria caer!!!!
    A Rafa y a mi por poco se nos salen los pulmones gritando. Jedi_Boricua empezo a llorar de la exitacion, Jan_Solo se desmayo, Maul_Brady se arrancaba los pelos, Khal y la novia se abrazaron llenos de emocion y todos los demas les dio un ataque cardiaco y se murieron.

LOL

20. CeCe_Denowai

CeCe_Denowai Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2002
    If it's from the EU, CeCe Denowai.
    If it's from the movies, Yoda

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.