main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lou, KY Who is your favorite Jedi?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Drk Father1, Aug 1, 2002.

?

Who is your favorite Jedi?

Poll closed Mar 24, 2012.
  1. Yoda

30.8%
  2. Mace Windu

7.7%
  3. Obi Wan Kenobi

15.4%
  4. Luke Skywalker

46.2%
  5. Corran Horn

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drk Father1

Drk Father1 Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 18, 1999
  2. Zam-the-Assasin

Zam-the-Assasin Jedi Youngling star 2

May 29, 2002
    Personally, i have kinda grown a hankerin for that hot Jedi chica Aayla Secura Myself ;)

3. FarmboyKatarn

FarmboyKatarn Jedi Grand Master star 2

Feb 26, 2001
    My favorite Jedi is actually Kyle Katarn, but of the choices ^, I went with Obi-Wan.

4. Bunny

Bunny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    Personally, i have kinda grown a hankerin for that hot Jedi chica Aayla Secura Myself

::drooooool:: My dear sweet Gods, ME TOO! I pant over her ::nods:: I've also got a thing for the face tattoos of Luminara and Bariss. If Aayla had kick ass face tats... ::faint::
    My fave Jedi of all time though is still Obi-Wan Kenobi. Always has been him. And like I said, Ewan McGregor is the heterosexual love of my life so that's just icing on the cake for me. I should stop talking about my cravings for the boy before my Lesbian Card is revoked. :)

5. Zam-the-Assasin

May 29, 2002
    LoL! I have know how you feel about Ewan.... I have been a fiend of his for a LONG time....and the fact that he was cast in Star Wars just made it worse .I have even had dreams about him...my husband hates it ;)

6. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    Well, I can't say I've had dreams about Ewan, but I certainly agree about Aayla (Amy Allen). I also have to say Shannon Baksa is pretty drool-ishis! :)

7. Bunny

Bunny Jedi Youngling star 1

May 24, 2002
    My obsession with said Scottish boy goes back to 'Lipstick on your Collar' which was this BBC miniseries. Oy. That was... 8 years ago about. This is what I get for being a huge fan of indie films and anything British.
    Shannon Braska... eh..... I mean... she's OK, but she's just NOT Mara Jade to me. The girls over in Star Wars Chicks had a FIT when she was on the cover of the Insider because of what she was wearing. LOL!

8. Zam-the-Assasin

May 29, 2002
    To be perfectly honest, the one thing I noticed about Shannon baksa was that she was really nice. If you were a guy. :/
    I dont really
    *see* her as Mara Jade either, so I know where you're coming from Bunny :)

9. Drk Father1

Mar 18, 1999
    Oh well. Must be the redhead thing for me then. (I still love you Shannon!)

10. Zam-the-Assasin

May 29, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.