main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Amph Who Is Your Favorite Singer/Band?

Discussion in 'Community' started by J7Luke, Mar 31, 2017.

1. J7Luke

J7Luke Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 30, 2017
    The title is pretty self-exclamatory. What singer or band is your favorite? It could be of all time, the one you're into at the moment, or a list of a few.

Explaining why you like the singer(s) or band(s) isn't required, but it is encouraged. Also, if you want to link any particular songs from them, go ahead. I will tell you guys my favorite in a separate post.

2. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Why do you need a separate post? You should have got the ball rolling yourself.

Anyway for me it's Ciara. I think this is her best song.

tom, J7Luke and CT-867-5309 like this.
  3. J7Luke

J7Luke Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 30, 2017
    jp-30 I didn't know if I should have or not. Oh well. Thanks for getting things started. Anyways, here's mine now:

Tori Kelly!!!

[​IMG]

She is totally awesome. Her voice is amazing, she writes her own stuff, all her songs have good messages, she refuses to abandon her morals to gain fame, she is a self-made artist, she is really pretty, and she is just all around super cool.

Stuff you might know her from:
    Hollow (song)
    Should've Been Us (song)
    Unbreakable Smile (album)
    Sing - Meena the Elephant (movie)
    American Idol Season 9 (tv show) - She didn't even make it to the top 24 and Simon called her voice "irritating" :(. Instead of giving up, that motivated her to do better, and now she made it!

Here are some of my personal favorites of hers:
    Paper Hearts
    Should've Been Us
    Dear No One
    Hallelujah
    And this totally awesome Cover of Halo from when she was in high school